No announcement yet.

Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All shit! New game types are being tested!!!!

Bare-bones Team Deathmatch

No more excuses. No more blaming Martyrdom or Juggernaut for your lack of skills and kills. Bare Bones Team Deathmatch eliminates the excuses and takes it back to basics with standard Team Deathmatch with no perks, no kill streak rewards. Just you, your skill, and your weapons.

Hardcore HQ

Hardcore HQ requires a lot more than just spamming the HQ position with nades and running in guns blazing. Hardcore HQ encourages more tactical gameplay and communication to win with increased damage, no HUD elements, and friendly fire on.

Classic Search and Destroy

Call of Duty 2 style, with both teams starting with bombs and objectives to defend adding an entire new layer of tactics and planning to the matches as you have to not only blow up their objective, but stop your’s from being destroyed as well in the same match.Classic Search and Destroy returns the rush of defending an objective while attempting to destroy theirs.

Hardcore FFA

Even faster paced Free For Alls, where every bullet counts and playing smart is key for a solid k/d ratio. Standard Free for All Rules, with Hardcore mode enabled for extra damage, no HUD, and no health re-gen.
    <!--IBF.ATTACHMENT_130762-->
    <!-- THE POST -->
    "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

• That's cool that they are still trying to keep it fresh. But I have an idea. How about some new fucking maps? That would be aces.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Yes.. new maps! What ever happened to that damn map contest?? I heard that the top 3 maps picked will be included as download?
        "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

• Some good games last night until the end. Although I did love the fact that Supr bitched at me for following him because I didn't have some stupid perk, and then later on bitched at me because I wasn't following him. Whatever haha.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• HAHA! Suprhero's hilarious sometimes.
            Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
            John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• I played with Super earlier and he was in rare form.
              Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
              Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
              POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Nathan View Post
                I played with Super earlier and he was in rare form.
                He was quiet?

Comment

• Originally posted by Ari View Post
                  HAHA! Suprhero's takes a console FPS wayyyy too seriously.

fixed...

Comment

• Originally posted by Ari View Post
                    He was quiet?

Not exactly. Kept going off on this guy that he was accusing of having a modded controler. "You're garbage. You're garbage son." It was funny for awhile.
                    Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                    Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                    POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• If it wasn't for Ari and Scott knowing the guy, I'd say he comes of like most douchbags you'd play with on a random game. He has the mad fucking skills, just needs to dial it down a notch.

Comment

• Supr's really a nutty guy, and he usually just jokes around. I'm not sure why CoD4 has made him so serious.

EDIT: Maybe if he actually posted here once in a while, we'd know!*

*He joined up a while ago, but has yet to post.

Comment

• I dunno, but maybe you should ask him. I unmuted him last night for the first time in a long time and had to remute him again.

Comment

• I think he might have unfriended me because I never answered his COD4 invites while I was in the throes of hott GTAIV passion. I should check my friends list.

Comment

• Are you my friend? I have no friends.
                              Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• I think we've played GTA but I don't know if friend requests were exchanged. My tag is Desk Cop.

Comment

Working...
                                X