Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah, yeah.
    Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
    Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
    POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ari View Post
      I was raping babies last night! Some damn good games, I do say!
      Hell yes you where... 44 kills? I had 37!
      "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

• WERE...please.
        Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• Sabatage... I think it was?
          "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

Comment

• Sabotage, and not where...were the past tense of are

Comment

• Fine... you sit next to Ari so ask him

Comment

• Oh COD, how I shall suck when I get home. But I'm gonna wanna rampage some fuckers on Sunday, as I'll be running off of like 2 hours of sleep. Bring it!
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Well some people took tonights matches a little to serious for me, I cant stand the constant bitching of why people aren't doing this or that... Fuck, lay off already, It's A GAME! I'm not trying to die or not help on purpose!
                  Play to have fun and not to blow a blood vessel!

Comment

• You guys sucked last night...I was pissed that those fuckers kept killing me. I had fun for the short amount of time we played...Sorry to get all hype last night. Too many interruptions at home.

Comment

• My skills were somewhat primitve. Apologies.

Comment

• I don't think we played...although I was just kidding. I play shitty all the time...I'm no one to be talking shit.

Comment

• We played damn good except for that one domination game. And once me and Scott played on our own, it was so over for the night.
                          Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                          John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ari View Post
                            We played damn good except for that one domination game. And once me and Scott played on our own, it was so over for the night.
                            Let's not speak of that game!

Comment

• Oh COD...how I have missed you.
                              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I had some really good games this weekend. 20 and 7, etc. Alas, no one else was on while my streak was hot. Can't play for 5 hours straight anymore. I get cross-eyed.

Comment

Working...
                                X