X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ari View Post
    FIXED FO' SHO'!!!
    Damn you.
    Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
    Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
    POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• You know it's true.
      Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
      John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
        Just to be sure: I <3 COD4 on the 360, but if you guys had this for the PC, I'd much rather play it there. And I can't play with Supr because I suck too bad. haha
        I have been wanting to pick up some sort of PC game just for the heck of it. Don't know if I'd buy a game I already have for the 360.

Comment

• Well the problem with PC FPS's also, is you need a killer machine because you need the fastest frames per second possible. Which usually means turning off all the eye candy. which is another reason why I do enjoy the console versions. It's a tradeoff for me. Inprecise control for sweet sex graphics.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• "Inprecise control for sweet sex graphics."

This should be on your business card.

Comment

• Haha. Totally.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I have Roller Coaster Tycoon 2, Warcraft 3, and some Star Wars RTS on the computer. I haven't touched 'em in years.
                Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• logged in at 10:30 last night and effin rampaged like no other! went into a game where my party was already loosing by 100 points and started calling helicopters. my finest moment in cod4. NERDIOUS IS BACK KIDS!
                  The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• What the hell, I was on... dont remember you comming on, and no invite? I had a few epic moments my self...... 36 and 9!
                    "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

• I played with penskepoo for a few rounds. Not too bad. Then promptly passed out.

Comment

• I seen you on some Rock Band
                        "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

Comment

• I'm sure I'll be on, but probably before you guys.

Comment

• I agree with everything that was said over the last few pages...I get competitive when I play and get really fucking pissed when people talk shit. I play to have fun, but like everything else I do in life, I play to win (which gets to be fucking draining). I love playing with you guys cause I think I suck, but we have fun together and it makes me look like I'm good. Honestly, I don't notice Supr getting all crazy. I have an incredible ability to tune everything out. It pisses my wife off, but someone can be having a conversation with me and I won't remember shit because I'm thinking about the next album I'm going to download. So when I play with him, or any other intense GAMER, I fucking tune out.

The #1 reason I play this game is to release stress at the end of the day...I think of all the dbags I work with and take out all my frustration on the dbags from XBL. What sucks is when I can't relax because people are mouthing off. I would love to meet the fuckers on there that talk shit. I wonder if they would be surprised seeing a 6 foot 240 pound bald headed beast, well versed in jiu jitsu and muay thai??? I doubt these fuckers would care whether or not I had 10 kills and 49 deaths.
                            Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• "There are no points for second place"! I totally agree with you B, I'm just here for some competitive fun and relieve some stress!

Comment

• i had fun "relieving stress" onto scott's face last night. whoa!
                                The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

Working...
                                X