Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare

Nerdious, you are the most impatient person ever. If you had just waited 30 more seconds, you would have gotten our invite and could have joined. What a loaf you are. It was pretty fun yesterday, watching Rob suck clam balls was great. I was sucking 'em too. IGN has a play through with all 4 new maps. They brought a tear to my eye.
    Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
    John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

Hey man, I was "impaired". I still ended up being in the top 3 every game. But yah, those new maps should be pretty fun.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

I was "impaired" too. My, uhh, ...contacts were blurry. Yeah, that's the reason!

Comment

Daddy can be pretty intense, I think that's what scared Nerdious away. That and I killed him like 3 times.

Comment

Daddy gets on my nerves occasionally. He's a good guy, but I play to have fun. He plays like he's really in the service.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

That's the truth. I just laugh at him now. I find his all too serious aspect on the game to be pretty humorous. The fact that whenever he geta killed by someone he thinks the game is conspiring against him is great. All the CHUD peeps are pretty fun to play with, though. We can be a team of awesomeness and a team of assloaf all within 20 minutes.

Comment

I can't wait to get on LIVE so I can kick some ass. Honestly I just got the game a week ago and I can't stop playing. I want to beat the game first, before I get assraped on LIVE
                Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

That and I killed him like 3 times.
                  dude you killed me more than that. fool. and freaking people killing me out of nowhere. gosh. hardcore pisses me off cause you need to actually play smart, instead of playing for fun. and by playing for fun, i mean getting killed numerous times. it was my first time doing hardcore as well. so i had no idea what the hell was going on. hahaha. i'm awesome.

and freakin sarah... i tried going back on later last night and asked her to invite me. and she wouldn't. so i invite her and it was a no go! what's up? she doesn't want to play with me? i'm so sad. time to play some viva pinata. or with my kittens.
                  The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

Like I said, be patient. If she's in a game, wait for her to get out before your ADD kicks in and you wonder off to Wal-Mart. She wasn't even really playing last night, just fuckin' around, from what I hear.

Comment

I killed her a few times before I had to go. Good times, good times.

Comment

not add. just impatient. i was waiting for you guys to reband for about a minute for you guys, and i actually sent sarah a barrage of private chat invites and an invite request. played through 2 maps and she still never replied. so i quit and wrote a song about how emo i was. it was rather dashboard confessional-like. hahaha. no biggie really though. i just wanted to play some more games with people i knew cause the groups i was getting into were annoying as hell.
                        The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

We need to play a game of this tonight me thinks. Especially if it's a private match.

Comment

Bah, I'm not going to be home tonight! Tomorrow night I may catch you guys.

Comment

I beat the game last night, I can't wait to get LIVE...It will happen sooner than later.
                              Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

Good deal. I'll probably be playing tomorrow night after Lost anyways.

Comment

Working...
                                X