No announcement yet.

Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fuck that. Playing with Supr (while I still and always have said: HE'S AWESOME AT THE GAME) is like playing with randoms. Too much use of the word "Fag" and "gay" and generally acting like a jackass. Which is why I mute him and usually dont' play with him.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• When people act dumb like, he feeds into it and starts yelling matches. Which get fuckign old. I dunno. Maybe I'm just lame.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• No, that part I can do without. Sometimes it is just fun to take it a bit more serious. Adrenaline rush and whatnot.
        Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
        Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
        POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Rob = Lame
          "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

• You've got about 4 years before the onset of lame. Beware the 3-0!

Comment

• I just think it's funny when people take console FPS's serious. It's an oxymoron. You want serious business, play a PC FPS. Then it's fucking on.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
                I just think it's funny when people take console FPS's serious. It's an oxymoron. You want serious business, play a PC FPS. Then it's fucking on.

Could you explain a bit? Seriously. I haven't played any PC games in years. I am way behind. Edumacate me.

Comment

• An FPS on a console is dumbed down to a point control wise. Whether is be the hit boxes are increased, a touch of the auto-aim, the speed of the game slowed down a bit etc etc. Which is why alot of people who used to game on PC's (I.E. almost of all my friends) won't touch a Console FPS. Case in point, used to be in a league for SOF2 and the guys we would play against would fucking decimate supr and his buddies. Because there is so much more skill in using a mouse and keyboard and you have to be so much quicker. Now saying this, I do prefer console FPS's only because it's not so hardcore. And it' on my fucking 42 inch HD set. But go play some COD4 on PC. It's way more awesome. LIke super fucking awesome.

Comment

• Nothing beats a keyboard and mouse. Nothing.

Comment

• Gotcha. Not sure my wrists could handle that. I have some problems from working on a computer so much.

Comment

• But I play to have fun and not be hardcore. But when I see people winning tournaments for playing HALO games, I weep a little. Throw those frat guys against FATAL1TY and they would get fucking owned hard...

Comment

• So was that guy really as good as his press?

Comment

• Originally posted by Nathan View Post
                            Gotcha. Not sure my wrists could handle that. I have some problems from stroking Lil' Nate so much.

FIXED FO' SHO'!!!
                            Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                            John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• Just to be sure: I <3 COD4 on the 360, but if you guys had this for the PC, I'd much rather play it there. And I can't play with Supr because I suck too bad. haha

Comment

• Yeah, FATAL1TY used to be a fucking machine. Like whoa! Haven't seen him lately though.

Comment

Working...
                                X