No announcement yet.

Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah, I know. I was on around 9:00ish (I think) eastern time. I'll probably be on around that time, or later, tonight. I think I accidetally took a LOAF pill instead of the BOLL, cuz the aroma of loafing was still lingering this morning.
    Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
    Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
    POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• I would just like to share that I beat my personal kill/death ratio last night before the boys Rampaged last night.

24-7 and I also have Ari to thank since I didn't know the Broadcast map very well.....

I'm officially a Rampager!
      "Uh, whose car is that out front?"
      "Mine. 1970 Pontiac Firebird. The car I've always wanted and now I have it. I rule!"

"Can you feel the love?....Nub Nub...."

Recipient of: The Best Post of the Day Award!: 2

Comment

• Nice!
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I have been on a good bad good bad streak... Last night I was a lil too drunk from golfing in the heat drinking beers with my dad and his buddies hahaha! Apparently drunken coordination doesnt get better when holding an xbox controller and doing nothing else!

Comment

• angel = overrated.
            The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• Moved the posts to the paintballin thread....

Alright guys, get a thread.... *hint hint*
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Funny...I was waiting for you to do that.

No COD for me tonight...I'll be reviewing some video submissions potential BOLL'rs have sent me. It's not easy recruiting bad ass assassins for my video game team.
                Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• Haha. Don't recruit no pansies. They use Juggernaut, no go!

*it's a valid perk

Comment

• Haaaa , Oh Rob.... you know I'm just playing with you. I just hate trying to kill someone with Juggernaut and also hate that most of the time someone uses Juggernaut there talking shit about how good they are!
                    "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

• Will be on in a bit for you west coast scum.
                      Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                      Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                      POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• I went 18-0 on Creek last night. I was like a fucking insane Chakka in that cave. No man or woman or infant or LaBouf could get into that fucking cave without an instant rain of death upon their stupid crap faces. They were begging for mercy, and I was all like,"I'm gonna be all Ed Norton on yo ass and curb stomp you, fool!"

Mothers cried, babies died, but when it was all said and done, the world is now a better place for all of humanity.
                        Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                        John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• Man, I went on last night and no one was playing. So I played Prizefighter, and it made me angry.

Comment

• I was on kinda late (after 9 my time).

Comment

• well that was a decent night for me! i think there was just 2-3 matches i had where i got worked and rang up under 10 kills. Leveled up twice too!

Comment

• You were rampaging pretty damn good last night. So was Scooter. Too bad we don't all play like that more often!

Comment

Working...
                                X