No announcement yet.

Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And my avatar looks how I looked last night. I'm a lucky alien dwarf.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• That is NOT what you looked like last night. If that was what you looked like last night, I probably wouldn't have looked like my avatar.
      If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

• Haaa, it's all good I have a soft spot for thigh highs too! BTW next time just stay in the game and leave your mic close by
        "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

• Originally posted by ScooterLaBeef View Post
          Haaa, it's all good I have a soft spot for thigh highs too! BTW next time just stay in the game and leave your mic close by
          Awesome
          Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
          John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• Originally posted by ScooterLaBeef View Post
            Haaa, it's all good I have a soft spot for thigh highs too! BTW next time just stay in the game and leave your mic close by
            Ha, I do not approve.
            If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

• Sarah, somehow went missing from the threads...we played for a while this weekend and beasted all over some noobs. I still <3 this game.
              Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
                garterbelt + fishnets + corset + high heels= Rob needs to keep his 360 on and make sure the live vision camera is working.
                Fixed!

Comment

• Ok, Ok... let's move on to another subject... like shooting people in COD. Yeah?

Comment

• Heh heh, I'm sure there was some shooting going on the other night at your place! The non-lethal kind!

Comment

• Zing!

Comment

• HEY-O!

I was on last night but noone wanted to invite me

Bastards!
                        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Tonight I will be beasting...probably.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ari View Post
                            Heh heh, I'm sure there was some shooting going on the other night at your place! The non-lethal kind!
                            doesn't that depend on who's doing the shooting? hey-oh!
                            The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• Those were some good games last night fellas. And I didn't completely suck! WOO! Hah.

Comment

• Yeah, last night was great. Hey, Nathan! Stop playing during your damn eastern time, and join up with the western time zone! Or at least central. Sheesh!

Comment

Working...
                                X