No announcement yet.

Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• but you might make him sad and he won't invite you for some cod4 rampaging anymore... oh wait, that WOULDN'T happen. fucking got like three invites from supr when i was watching machine girl on monday. yeesh.
    The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• We both tried to invite you...Tonight is the night. The BOLLS roll deep on some ground war shit.
      Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• alright. i'm up to boll it up tonight. not too long though... i still need to watch hell's kitchen.

Comment

• Don't be a donkey...I know you have a tivo. Unwrap it and set it to program. HERB

Comment

• nah. i'm just using comcast's box at the moment.

Comment

• I know, that's why i said to unwrap the brand new tivo you have in your den of unopened ripeness.

Comment

• i mean, i don't have a tivo. one of the many things i actually don't own.

Comment

• That you know of...I sold a free tivo I got from the Reba show for like $40...it was the big one too.

Comment

• You all better be on when I get home! Ari, stop playing lego indy and play a real game!
                    "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

• What time you get home? Your time zone.
                      Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                      Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                      POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• I'll try and leave early... counting on about 8pm
                        "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

Comment

• Wow. That's 11 me time.
                          Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                          Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                          POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by ScooterLaBeef View Post
                            You all better be on when I get home! Ari, stop playing lego indy and play a real game!
                            dude, blame sarah. she's the one playing that. and she never talks to me when she's on. she'll just pass the mic over to ari. that butthead. i'm going to rabble in her face when i see her again.

Comment

• No, I think it's Ari.... Sarah actually played some COD with me the other night, did Ari last night when I invited him.... NO, he said I'm going to bed.... 30 minutes later he was still playing indy.

Comment

• Originally posted by ScooterLaBeef View Post
                                No, I think it's Ari.... Sarah actually played some COD with me the other night, did Ari last night when I invited him.... NO, he said I'm going to bed.... 30 minutes later he was still playing indy.
                                ahahahaha. he just didn't want to play with you.

Comment

Working...
                                X