Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And it's sad...
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• i think we need to get bruce here to pick up a 360, just like how we convinced ari and scott to pick up a ps3. hahaha.
      The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• HAhaha. Having both really is the way to go. At least for cross-platform games.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Ari View Post
          And welcome to the home of tentacle rape and rotten corn schwabbles.
          this should be the forum's tagline. hahaha.
          The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• Originally posted by nerdious dorkus View Post
            i think we need to get bruce here to pick up a 360, just like how we convinced ari and scott to pick up a ps3. hahaha.
            If I only had known of the Besy Buy auction sooner
            "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

• I hold out hope that eventually, people will migrate more to the PS3. Plus, i haven't been starving for games on my PS3 yet. Too Human does look interesting though.
              "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• It just does not compare to Xbox Live
                "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

Comment

• True that.

Comment

• I'm not sure if I'm going to be on tonight...but I will be on fo sho tomorrow. If we all get on at a decent time we could have an epic ground war....which would be sweet.
                    Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• Yeah, I'm thinking tomorrow will work probably. Tonight may, but I have dinner, Hell's Kitchen, Weeds and relaxing to do tonight.

Comment

• I need to bring the 360 to work!

Comment

• We gotta get McMeatbag into the mix and maybe Nathan if he accepts our invite....

Comment

• Ari and I have been talking about that for the last 3 weeks....we've got a tv lined up and I hooked up a router....

Comment

• I was playing with Nate the other day, last night it was Jpem and Suprhero.... I got a 38 and 9, take that Rob!

Comment

• Was that after I got off? We were dominating the games we were playing. My first game I went 24 and 6 or something like that.

Comment

Working...
                                X