Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by nerdious dorkus View Post
    i played some cod4 online to show ms. prawns how awesome it is over halo 3 (booo halo, yay cod4) and proceeded to fucking get owned. repeatedly. and not just owned, but owned and t-sacked in the fucking face. this game makes me sad now... i don't even know if double points would make me want to go back online.

Haha...your plan backfired.

PWNED!
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Played last night for about an hour....BTW finally prestiged, it kinda sucks but it is highly recommended. I have challenges to complete again...YAYYYYY!!!!!!!
      Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• I'll be on this weekend. and fuck Prestige....

I'll own your face Bryan!

OWN!
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Right now prolly...I need me some red dot sights...
          Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• Prestige sure is worth it.....

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Brother View Post
              Played last night for about an hour....BTW finally prestiged, it kinda sucks but it is highly recommended. I have challenges to complete again...YAYYYYY!!!!!!!
              As I told you... LAME! What do you mean you have challenges? I still have challenges to complete, gold weapon's? All of the barrack challenges, Elite & Humiliation?
              "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
                Prestige sure is worth it.....
                Wish I never did this. Do you automatically go back to 1 after 55 every time, or do you get the option of staying at 55?
                Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• You get an option I believe.

Comment

• Good, because I'm close to 55 again, and I don't have the time to do all that crap again.

Comment

• Although, all I really need is the M16 with the red dot and I'm good.

Comment

• I'm about to jump on this shit if anyone wants to join
                        "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

• Well that's lame. I got disconnected, and then it wouldn't let me sign back into Live. WTF?!

Oh wells...I'll see you guys this weekend.

Comment

• Game on ladies. Should be on just about all weekend.

Comment

• I would like to party with CoD4 all weekend, but Sarah and Indy Legos say no.
                              Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                              John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• *insert cracking of WHIP here*

Yep, that's how I roll...bad puns and all...

Comment

Working...
                                X