No announcement yet.

Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think I just beat the game on normal and have beaten a bunch of levels on veteren.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Ok... SuperHero, your a damn COD wizard. Have to put you on blast after watching some of these vidoes.

Check this crazy shit out:
      http://www.youtube.com/user/j93063
      "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

• Ok... SuperHero, you are an official COD nut man. Just watched your video's and must share with every one else.

SuperHero = Shotgun Killer!
        http://www.youtube.com/user/j93063
        "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

Comment

• That's a little too hardcore for me. I want to play games to have fun, not get riled up. That being said, rock the fuck on man. Nice!
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Nathan View Post
            Did anyone ever beat the campaign on veteran or whatever the highest difficulty is? I am stuck on the end of the TV station level. I just keeping getting 4 or more grenades thrown at me at once. Kinda pissed off.

the tv station was one i was stuck on... until the one where you called in air support. holy hell, that level was hard. i've finished MOST of the game on veteran. all but the last 6-7 minutes in "no fighting in the war room" and "hard and deep" aka "mile high." "no fighting in the war room" and "hard and deep" are probably the HARDEST levels on veteran.

the one strategies i discovered while playing is push foward as much as you can and use the left trigger to auto aim and then immediately the right to shoot. if you keep pushing foward, your "team" will help take out the others.

if that part is pissing you off, you won't like the others parts cause it gets harder. i'm surprised i got as far as i did on veteran.
            Last edited by nerdious dorkus; 05-27-2008, 08:58 AM.
            The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• Yeah, I played and played that board. Got a little farther some times, then got wasted. I'm about to give up.
              Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
              Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
              POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• don't give up. if a noob like me can get as far as "no fighting in the war room," then you can too. and when you do beat it, you'll get that weird sense of satisfaction. even though it won't mean anything in real life. just like achievements. hahahaha.

Comment

• I'll try again, but I got so freakin' frustrated I was screaming at the TV.
                  Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                  Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                  POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• also, check out the youtube strats on the levels. a few of them have helped me figure out what i needed to to. i just hope you don't smoke cause i think i smoked more when i was playing through those levels. hahaha.

Comment

• Some pretty good games last night. Rob, what the hell happened to you?

And Scott, how do you know they're black?
                      Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                      John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ari View Post
                        Some pretty good games last night. Rob, what the hell happened to you?

And Scott, how do you know they're black?
                        \Because I raped 'em in the butt!

Comment

• No, you buttsexed them!

Comment

• Thats right.... and how do you know there black, huh?

Comment

• I had issues last night, sorry guys.

Comment

• Rob, you must have buttsexed them too.

Comment

Working...
                                X