Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare

Last night we had a very special kid in our group, you know the kind; naive as fuck, unable to say anything clever, tries to joke but fails miserably. Excpet this kid was very special. Near the end of our match (Daddy, Peeper, and me), the kid exclaimed, "Oh mylanta!" after being killed. "OH MYLANTA!" What followed was nonstop riducle from all three of us. The kid left before the next match began.

Pricelss.
    Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
    John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

Haha. I was on last night, but noone else was. So I was sad and went and played some PSP instead.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

I was on around 10:30 and no one was on. Well, Nerdious was but he left soon after I got on.
        Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
        Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
        POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

I just need to play when I have a hankering and not wait on the stupid west coasters to get on.

MIDWEST 4 LYFE!
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Me and Bryan where on from like 9 to 1030... you all missed out on that, we had some lovely Texas ganster hick's playing with us. All we heard was "Im so hi" and "man I was about to drop my fishen poll and knock that fool out".
            "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

Originally posted by Nathan
              I was on around 10:30 and no one was on. Well, Nerdious was but he left soon after I got on.
              sorry nathan, but food > cod4. especially since i only eat once a day.
              The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

Originally posted by Ari
                Last night we had a very special kid in our group, you know the kind; naive as fuck, unable to say anything clever, tries to joke but fails miserably. Excpet this kid was very special. Near the end of our match (Daddy, Peeper, and me), the kid exclaimed, "Oh mylanta!" after being killed. "OH MYLANTA!" What followed was nonstop riducle from all three of us. The kid left before the next match began.

Pricelss.
                You guys shouldn't have made fun of the downsy guy from THE RINGER. Maybe he had Katherine Heigl n00dz.

Comment

Those were some good games last night. It's too bad you left Ari. Cj, Scott and I ended up playing private matches with just the three of us and it awesome good fun. Knife fights for the win.

Comment

Sorry, I had to eat and have sex. I won't lie, it was a tough decision. But in the end my belly and my penis won.

Comment

i would have joined you guys last night but that update for mgs online beta is a bitch. took me about 2 hours to get it donwloaded and installed. awesome. just awesome.
                      The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

And now the Konami ID servers are down. Haha.

Comment

Originally posted by Ari
                          Sorry, I had to eat and have sex. I won't lie, it was a tough decision. But in the end my belly and my penis won.
                          Tee Hee.....
                          "Uh, whose car is that out front?"
                          "Mine. 1970 Pontiac Firebird. The car I've always wanted and now I have it. I rule!"

"Can you feel the love?....Nub Nub...."

Recipient of: The Best Post of the Day Award!: 2

Comment

Yah well while you were being fed and sexed I was knifing Cj over and over in the face dammit!

EPIC FAIL on my part.

Comment

That's kinda like what I was doing to Sarah.

Kinda.

Comment

Jesus Christ.

Comment

Working...
                                X