Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare

Once I get the PS3, I really don't plan on buying many games for it. I just want a Blu-ray player and Little Big Planet. X-Box Live is too good right now to switch to whatever PS3 has.
    Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
    John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

Give it one year.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Originally posted by Rob
        Give it one year.
        actually more like 6 months. home should be up near the end of this year and microsoft live is starting to become nonsense. almost an hour just to buy microsoft points and download a map? seriously? guh.
        The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

Yah, you would think they would learn from the issues in the past that if one of the biggest games played on their service has new maps, to buff out the servers to handle the stress.

"Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

haha. i just noticed your quote from uwe boll. and that is why he is my hero. awesome. just awesome.

Comment

Another problem is time. I spend way too much of it on the 360, and there's actually a few Wii games I wouldn't mind owning either. I can't imagine wasting even more time on a 3rd system! Then I'll never get to the new show I'm making, which I hope to premiere next week...

Comment

Wait what? New show?

Comment

Originally posted by Ari
                  Another problem is time. I spend way too much of it on the 360, and there's actually a few Wii games I wouldn't mind owning either. I can't imagine wasting even more time on a 3rd system! Then I'll never get to the new show I'm making, which I hope to premiere next week...
                  what show you're making? what the hell are you talking about?

Comment

A few months ago, me and a buddy made a movie called "A Night with the Hulks." It was awful. But two good characters came from the show, so I decieded to spin them off into their own little 5 minute video podcast thing. But there's a catch...

I want to film the first episode this weekend, and I have ideas for at least 2 more episodes. We'll see how it goes, but at least now I have to make it due to the fact that I just mentioned it here.

Comment

Ooh shit. Youse gots to do this now. We can cross promote! Woo! Everyone wins!

Comment

and you never told me about this? you bastard. post the movie on youtube and link us.

Comment

"A Night with the Hulks" should and will never make it anywhere online. It's horrid. This new show is just two guys talking, with the occasional guest star. Oh, and it's just toys, no real people.

Comment

Oooh shit. Even better. I wanna do voices! haha..

Comment

I could really use someone to do voices. I'm not sure how easy it's going to be to do both characters, but one character is kinda slow, so it shouldn't be too bad.

Comment

i could provide voices! "hey guys, i'm a level 10 wizard!"

Comment

Working...
                                X