Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare

The reasons I'm picking it up for the 360 are the multiplayer (more people will have the 360 version than the PS3) and my 360 is hooked up in my game room so I'll have more opportunity to play the game while my wife continues to watch a never-ending session of HGTV on the big TV where my PS3 is hooked up.

The DLC is a nice thought but I've never wanted for more things to do in a GTA game. I'd rather have the option to go back and replay missions I've finished.

Comment

Originally posted by gravedigger
      I feel retarded because I think I'm the only person on my friends list who hasn't got that achievement. I'm stonewalled at 22-23 seconds.
      the way i got it was while "auto aiming" in and out with the left trigger, using the mp5 for the first three targets, sprinting while switiching to the hand gun down the stairs, hit the guy at the bottom of the stairs, throw flash bang while again auto aiming and shooting through the wood, sprint to the the other room, shoot, and then throw flash bang and shooting through the wood again. it took awhile to get it though.
      The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

Haha. Wierd. I got it like my second try. I guess I'm just UBER LEET!

Or maybe just lucky.

"Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

both perhaps? my friend, the te, got freaking 16.01 on his. i don't know how though... talk about UBER LEET. gosh.

Comment

Damn. I may need to check to see what I got. I don't remember. Either way that LEETNESS! doesn't transfer to multiplayer most of the time. I usually have 1-2 good games in me a night, after that it's all downhill and I'm just runnin' and gunnin'.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

yours was 19.80. i totally beat you. buahahahahahah. although it took me, overall, 2 hours. hahaha. with the new maps, i haven't had any luck. just been slaughted over and over and over. sucks. and of course the warehouse never comes up. lame.

Comment

So you beat me and it took you 2 hours. You = LEET!

Comment

Originally posted by Rob
                  So you beat me and it took you 2 hours. You = LEET!
                  sweet! you should update my position on the boards as leet. hahaha. and remember, i suck ass at fps games. you should know this from when we started playing halo together. hahahaha.

Comment

Originally posted by nerdious dorkus

sweet! you should update my position on the boards as leet.
                    Done.

Comment

Anyone playing tonight? I might get on around 8 PM PST...It's either that or watch Legend...
                      Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

Originally posted by Rob

Originally posted by nerdious dorkus

sweet! you should update my position on the boards as leet.
                        Done.
                        yesssss! hahhaa. later you should change it to uber noob. or to "is a nerd." that would be rather awesome.

Comment

Is there anyway you could explain how we get skullz instead of stars? Stars are weak IMO, unless they're ninja stars!!!
                          Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

Some good matches last night guys. I was able to kill myself with a flash bang and I was pretty proud of that. And eff you Nerdious. Coming in for a match, rocking us, then leaving. YOU ARE NO GEORGE COSTANZA!

Comment

Originally posted by Rob
                              Some good matches last night guys. I was able to kill myself with a flash bang and I was pretty proud of that. And eff you Nerdious. Coming in for a match, rocking us, then leaving. YOU ARE NO GEORGE COSTANZA!
                              hahaha. i joined your guys' session blindly. hahaha. and dude, those guys that i played with were hardcore and japanese. damn the japanese for being good at everything. don't be mad that i'm leet at cod4. hahaha. when i came back, ari and what's his name owned me hard in creek. bastards.

Comment

I had a 43 kill count in a match last night! 43! I feel so Rampagetastic! I also beat the training level last night in 18.something seconds. Took like 10 times, but I did it!
                                Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                                John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

Working...
                                X