Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare

broadcast is going to be INSANE. bombs and grenades will going off EVERYWHERE. i can't wait. and ari, let's not do hardcore yet. i want to be able to spam grenades all over the place.
    The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

Broadcast = Wetwork
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Can't wait to get on tonight...I was on til about 0100 hours my time. I got to level 12? Any tips on a level where I can throw myself from a building and die? Also how do you complete the sprint for 26 miles? Is it cumulative or consecutive?

Broadcast = Bananas! ;D
        Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

The easiest thing to do is to fall down the missle silo hole in that one level. I cannot remember the name of it atm.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

I know the one...will do, thank you sir...how about the marathon?

Comment

Marathon is cumulative. You can also jump/fall off of the 3 story building in Crash, I think. The one with the crashed helicaopter.
              Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
              Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
              POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Big Brother
                Can't wait to get on tonight...I was on til about 0100 hours my time. I got to level 12? Any tips on a level where I can throw myself from a building and die? Also how do you complete the sprint for 26 miles? Is it cumulative or consecutive?

Broadcast = Bananas! ;D
                the best place to fall is in coutdown just because you only need to fall in one of the holes. for the sprint, i did most of my sprinting through overgrown. you can just stray from the firefight and run back and forth.

Comment

Originally posted by nerdious dorkus

i did most of my sprinting through overgrown. you can just stray from the firefight and run back and forth.
                  Or you know, just play the game and you'll get it eventually. =P

Comment

Originally posted by Rob
                    Originally posted by nerdious dorkus

i did most of my sprinting through overgrown. you can just stray from the firefight and run back and forth.
                    Or you know, just play the game and you'll get it eventually. =P
                    or that too. i just mentioned overgrown since you have to cover a lot of space. i got mine from playing through multiplayer and i think i got it at around level 30.

Comment

I now have the new maps!!!!! WhooHoo!!! I told Ari to move over when I get home from work!
                      "Uh, whose car is that out front?"
                      "Mine. 1970 Pontiac Firebird. The car I've always wanted and now I have it. I rule!"

"Can you feel the love?....Nub Nub...."

Recipient of: The Best Post of the Day Award!: 2

Comment

i hate you and ari. especially ari. mr. "i'm going to convienetly take a day off when cod4 maps roll out." totally not coming back to california now because of that.

Comment

Work has been boring today...thanks to someone staying home to download and master certain maps.

Comment

Fuck. I wish Microsoft didn't fucking suck so bad. I've been trying to download those maps for about an hour now.

It won't let me do that or add points to my account.

I may be selling this off and sticking with my PS3.

In fact I'm posting this from my PS3 right now.

So in summary: I want the new maps, but Microsoft won't let my buy them. So instead I'm drinking away my pain. At 5 in the afternon.

I may havea problem

Comment

I'm still trying and yet it's like they don't want my money.

FUCK YOU MICRO$OFT!!!!

I'm going to go and buy some more video games I think.

Comment

it took me 15 minutes to purchase my microsoft points and about 30 minutes to confirm the download. fucking lame. i sat in front of my tv pressing ok over and over on my 360 dvd/hd dvd remote. 19% so far though. can't complain too much... ;D

Comment

Working...
                                X