Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare

Bad news: a bunch of sites are saying the new maps have been delayed until the 10th. While there's no official word on this yet, if you go to CoD4's main page, you'll notice that nowhere does it give a release date for the maps, it just says early April. Damn, I'm bummed!
    Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
    John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

kotaku posted that yesterday. i was going to link it here but i wasn't sure if it was an april fool's joke or not. that's so lame. i started playing through the single player game and have just finished the broadcast station level. i can't wait to play that map on multiplayer. i'll fucking sucide-bomb everyone's ass. but it makes me sad that that news wasn't an april fool's joke...
      The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

I'm going to attempt to play this tonight for a bit. I apologize to people who invite me and I'm busy, but sometimes I'm just not in the right "mindset" to play this. Although, I'm hoping to get a few games in tonight if possible. I've just been hooked on my PSP lately. New maps will bring me out in full force though.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

what guns/set up does everyone here use? i'd been using the m4 with either acog or red dot sight but damn the recoil kills me. i just recenlty switched to the g3 which is so much better. holy cow.

Comment

MP5, MP5, MP5.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

i never use the mp5 outside of vacant or wet work. are you using it with uav jammer and silencer?

Comment

Haha nope. MP5, red-dot sight, martydom, juggernaut, and one other one I can't remember at the moment.

Comment

so you use the mp5 for all the maps?! gahhh you're a juggernaut whore? oh man i HATE people with juggernaut. gahhhhh kill kill kill!

Comment

Since I'm a n00b I use the M16 with my newly acquired red dot sight, USP45 with the silencer, Flash bangs, 3X flash, Juggernaut, and deep impact.

I think I'm going to try and develop my Sniper rifle or the MP5 next...in real life the MP5 is my favorite gun. I wish I could get one, this is why it sucks to be in California.
                    Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

The M16 with the ACOG, deep impact, and stopping power is ridonkulous. If I'm not trying to XP whore, that's my go-to configuration with an assault rifle.

Comment

Originally posted by Ari
                        Give up, Lesley pwns you at that game, and there's nothing you'll ever be able to do about it.
                        I know this was from forever ago... but I'm just getting to see it now. Everytime he asks to play, I go "Really? Really? You want me to kick your ass again? Really?!"
                        If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

sorry i didn't take your invites yesterday b, i was playing through the single player campaign and having a blast. seriously, anyone that hasn't played through it yet NEEDS to. and especially you b, "mr. i have zero achievements." haha. i'll be down to play some multiplayer today though.

once i get my acog and red dot on the g3, i'm switching over to that. the g3 is freaking amazing.

Comment

I had fun last night playing with Nate and Cj along with guys from CHUD. Also, [WOPR] won't work, it's apparently against the terms of service or some bullshit. My new tag is [i >u] for now.

Comment

Also, [WOPR] won't work, it's apparently against the terms of service or some bullshit.
                              lame in the pants.

Comment

Terms of service = toothy blow job
                                Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                                Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                                POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X