No announcement yet.

Batman: Arkham Asylum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The PS3 has the joker challenge levels which are cool. The xbox doesn't. This game has no online except leaderboards. So if you're an achievement whore get the 360, otherwise I have no regrets in picking up the ps3 version.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• http://www.ithinkimgoingcrazyanddres...bat.com/idiot/

lulz. I love that someone bought that domain already. And of course I went to it as soon as I heard Scarface mention it.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
        Did you beat Bane?

Not yet. I've got to get the Fringe stuff done and then finish up CHUD reviews and Sunday stuff.
        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
          The PS3 has the joker challenge levels which are cool. The xbox doesn't. This game has no online except leaderboards. So if you're an achievement whore get the 360, otherwise I have no regrets in picking up the ps3 version.
          And guess what the rumor mill has thrown up?

We of the Red Ring Brotherhood will also be able to download the Joker challenges soon enough.

MWAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAAH.
          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• for free? Good deal. IT is pretty fucking cool.

Comment

• Originally posted by Russ View Post
              And guess what the rumor mill has thrown up?

We of the Red Ring Brotherhood will also be able to download the Joker challenges soon enough.

MWAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAAH.

I don't see that happening. Unless Eidos/Rocksteady is ready for a lawsuit.
              My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• And beaten. Pretty fucking awesome game. I really can't wait for the sequel now.

Comment

• Rob: Hey now, posting the link for everyone to see is cheating. I'm the one who registered that site. Did you send me an email?

Congrats on finishing...

Comment

• Originally posted by ScribbleJ View Post
                    Rob: Hey now, posting the link for everyone to see is cheating. I'm the one who registered that site. Did you send me an email?

Congrats on finishing...
                    Holy reverse engineering Batman, He's found you!!
                    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I was too lazy to email. Thought I'd post it instead.

Comment

• But go ahead and add me to your list.

Rob from PodCaust.com

Comment

• Just beat Bane, now I can't figure out how to get into the Batcave Arkham Edition.

Comment

• Hope to finish this game tonight, finally. I thought I'd finish this weekend, but life got in the way. I also decided to play my first playthrough on hard. I AM BATMAN!
                            "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Bruce Wayne View Post
                              Hope to finish this game tonight, finally. I thought I'd finish this weekend, but life got in the way. I also decided to play my first playthrough on hard. I AM BATMAN!

No you're not. This guy is Batman:

The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• Gamefly should have this to me by the end of the week.
                                Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                                Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                                POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X