No announcement yet.

Batman: Arkham Asylum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Woot woot. Have fun mang. Shit is great so far.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

I want to punch the Riddler in the goddamn face. Right now.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Wow, the fact that the Joker challenge room bit isn't just a reskin is great. His moves are badass. Joybuzzer for the win.

Comment

Originally posted by Bruce Wayne View Post
          Rob, feel free to post your thoughts on the scarecrow challenge map. It would really help me decide if I want to give my money to gamestop or just save some money and buy it elsewhere.

To be honest, it's a seperate type challenge room and you just fight skeletons. One hit and you die. It's a "how long can you go for". If you can get it cheaper somewhere else, I'd do that.

Comment

Thanks, Rob. Yeah, I'm going to get it at Toys R Us then.
            "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

I'm sure they will release it at some point if you're curious. But yeah, kinda disappointing.

Comment

Originally posted by Rob View Post
                Woot woot. Have fun mang. Shit is great so far.
                I want to punch the Riddler in the goddamn face. Right now.
                Wow, the fact that the Joker challenge room bit isn't just a reskin is great. His moves are badass. Joybuzzer for the win.
                To be honest, it's a seperate type challenge room and you just fight skeletons. One hit and you die. It's a "how long can you go for". If you can get it cheaper somewhere else, I'd do that.
                Geeze the game must be good if your quadruple posting about it.
                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Only played for an hour last night but damn, I love this game. What's up with roided up Gordon? That might be worse than sexed up Harley Quinn. Regardless, this game is awesome so far.
                  "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

Indeed sir. Blame the Unreal engine. Gordon and Harley are fucking horrible. But yeah, I'm loving the fuck outta this game. Plays kinda like a Metroid game as it's not so much about fighting but about exploring. Also, I still love the inverted takedown maneuver.

Comment

• So glad that there's an opportunity to make Riddler's clues become an easy mode scavenger hunt, as I am dumb and lazy.
                      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• BWAH? There is? Funny. We were going through them normally. Fun stuff.

Comment

• Oh yeah, there are " Riddler's secrets" maps hidden in each section of Arkham.

Also: loved the Scarecrow redesign. I hate dying/failing a point in a mission (which I did when that jerkass' glare hit me), as I'd have to see that creepy-as-hell dude fade in and out of the shadows. That was really well done.
                          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Ah, I found those, I thought meant there was a setting in game to change them. Also, because I'm a jerkass apparently, I just read that when you see the "?" in detective mode, there are usually more parts to it. And to get credit for it you need to take the photo in a specific place to get it form the entire question mark. That is awesome.

Comment

• Nah, I was just referring to the thing that makes the marks bounce around like Mexican jumping beans.

Also: combat, when it occurs, is so awesome.
                              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• inverted takedown FTW haha.

Comment

Working...
                                X