No announcement yet.

Batman: Arkham Asylum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I now owe 5 bucks at midnight on tues for this game. Woot. PS3 version for the win.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Kiss my ass, Joker.*

*I'm the GODDAMN BATMENG.
      Me quick one want slow

Comment

haha. I had to. The fact there is no online and that the PS3 has the Joker among other things, meant that for once I chose the PS3 over the 360. I feel dirty.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Originally posted by Rob View Post
          haha. I had to. The fact there is no online and that the PS3 has the Joker among other things, meant that for once I chose the PS3 over the 360. I feel dirty.
          How dare you not give your money to Bill Gates! You dirty traitor! I how when you put the disc in the Joker just laughs at you.

Comment

Woot woot. Tonight I shall be playing me some Batman. Can't wait.

Comment

Toys R Us is offering a $20 gift card with the purchase of Batman Arkham Asylum, if any of you are on the fence about this game.
              "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

I used my gift cards at Amazon to put in a last-minute preorder.

Hopefully, it'll be worth it. First game I will have played on the PS3 in 6 months.
                My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

Same.

Comment

I just saw the game trailers review. I wish I had the cash for this.
                    "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

Originally posted by EdHocken View Post
                      I just saw the game trailers review. I wish I had the cash for this.
                      I second that. And after playing the demo on the 360, I feel like I was playing just the tip with Natalie Portman.

Comment

Originally posted by Phat Dizaztr View Post
                        I second that. And after playing the demo on the 360, I feel like I was playing just the tip with Natalie Portman.
                        LuLz, good comparison.
                        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

So I played for about an hour last night before bed. Pretty fucking fun so far. Digging the atmosphere and the Hamill's voicework is fucking great. He taunts you nonstop.

Comment

It really submerges you in the game when he calls you out all the time.

Comment

Also, that midnight launch was probably the worst I've been to. I swear, it was like an Aspergers convention.

I still want to punch whoever redesigned Harley though. Such an epic fail.

Comment

That inverted takedown move is fucking sweet. This is definitely the best Batman game I've played in a long fucking time.

Comment

Working...
                                X