No announcement yet.

mmorpgs...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

D&D blows. Personally, I was a huge fan of Guild Wars. I played that solidly for 2.5 years and enjoyed it very much. I also played and enjoyed Age of Conan for about a year and half.
    Originally posted by Martin
    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
    Originally posted by gravedigger
    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

Man, I really dug what they tried to do with D&D (you know, make it feel like a pen/paper game) but I didn't feel like paying for it.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Originally posted by Matt View Post
        B-Metal has the best avatar at the moment. Stiglitz!!!!
        Thanks you sir.
        Originally posted by Russ View Post
        I was foolin'.

And I wish they would instigate a third-party alternative to such antiquated two-party system bullshit.
        Maybe with Cataclysm?

Originally posted by nerdious dorkus View Post
        D&D is rather lacking. Even as a free game, I don't know if I'd be willing to invest much time into it.

And Gearbox/2K need to get their shit together and release a fucking Borderlands MMO. A real MMO.
        Borderlands MMO would get play at mi casa.

Originally posted by Matt View Post
        D&D blows. Personally, I was a huge fan of Guild Wars. I played that solidly for 2.5 years and enjoyed it very much. I also played and enjoyed Age of Conan for about a year and half.
        I have Guild Wars but it's "meh" for me.
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Sooooooo, Horde. Which server and what classes are you guys going to roll. I'll play whatever class to help teh teamage. Also teach me how to use Ventrillo so I can lulz with you. *

*I totally know youse guys won't play.
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Gah. I would have to go get a mic for the computer.
            The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

Gah. I would have to go get a mic for the computer.
              Yeah, but you could always just type. Ugh. I've never used Vent but I would to play WoW with you guys. I'm certain even if we couldn't beat the lowest level NPC's that we'd laugh our asses off.

Comment

Vent's easy to set up. And I'd rather talk and type. Because I'm lazy.

Comment

Vent's easy to set up. And I'd rather talk and type. Because I'm lazy.
                  Talking allows you to pay attention to your buttons in game so I'd go with that as well. I have like four Horde toons but I'd like to start fresh if you guys are actually going to play. We'd rape as a group and get good lootz too.

Comment

Wait...I forgot. You're a loot whore. I don't know if I'd want to play if you were rolling and ganking all the loot.

Comment

Wait...I forgot. You're a loot whore. I don't know if I'd want to play if you were rolling and ganking all the loot.
                      I actually pass on anything not pertaining to my toon in WoW. Weird huh? But totally true.

Comment

Started playing Everquest again last night. Steam had the whole collection up for $2.50 with one free month. They changed a lot of things. Most noticeably, the UI.

Comment

Anyone ever try DDO? I was reading a bit about it, and how it is different from WoW or LOTRO and I am kind of intrigued to check it out. Free to play, and microtransactions for cosmetic things.

Comment

I used to when it first came out. I dug what they tried to do with it (the voice overs in the dungeons and shit were cool as hell) but noone I knew stuck with it. I wouldn't mind checking out the free version again if it's fun.
                            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

What really intrigues me is how the battle system is apparently more real time. Can move to avoid or block attacks and such, as opposed to omg a fireball is coming I can't get away!

I'm installing a new mobo and some ram this weekend, so I might try it after that.

Comment

I played DDO at launch. A buddy of mine got a bunch of free promo copies of Guild Wars, so I dropped DDO after about 2 weeks. LOVED GW (played it hard for 2.5 years) and was unimpressed with DDO.
                                Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                                Originally posted by gravedigger
                                Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                                And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                                Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

Working...
                                X