Star Wars KOTOR MMO

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Judas Booth View Post
    I'm one of those people saying this. It's fun, but it's frustrating to continually get zerged by overpowered, quick-spawning mobs. It's also not a solo-able game at all.
    That's a game breaker for me. I know MMO's are set up for group play, but I like to solo as much as possible so I can learn how to handle my character when there are no support players, mainly because you never know when your healer will leave to answer his/her phone or something and I'd like to be able to do the most I can with my characters.
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

I'm the same way. I don't mind doing group missions or raids (indeed, I enjoy them immensely), but I want to be able to progress through the game itself at my own pace - that generally means playing solo, for the most part. Getting shot back to the rez pad every 4 minutes (and seeing the same OTHER players rezzing up next to you) is pretty frustrating.
      Originally posted by Martin
      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
      Originally posted by gravedigger
      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

Originally posted by Judas Booth View Post
        I'm the same way. I don't mind doing group missions or raids (indeed, I enjoy them immensely), but I want to be able to progress through the game itself at my own pace - that generally means playing solo, for the most part. Getting shot back to the rez pad every 4 minutes (and seeing the same OTHER players rezzing up next to you) is pretty frustrating.
        In total agreement.
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

http://kotaku.com/5370227/sign-up-fo...-republic-beta

Old Republic beta.
          "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

I hate your face. Site is down.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Content Blocked by Organization. FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!
              The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

it's down

And it's just to sign up for the forums first.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

I'd sign up but I'm not much of an RPG player, let alone, never played an MMO. Although, this one does interest me.
                  "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

Thank you for visiting www.StarWarsTheOldRepublic.com. We are making adjustments to the site due to the overwhelming response to the testing announcement. Please be patient and check back later. We estimate that the site will be back up in the next few hours.
                    yep. that bodes well.

Comment

• Well at least they're aware of the astounding amounts of interest. Let's just hope it doesn't turn out like Aion. Hahaha.

Comment

• and I just finished registering and system scanning. BAM! Now to start posting on those boards so I get chosen a bit faster. I'm such a whore.

Comment

• SWTOR.com is currently unavailable while we perform scheduled maintenance. Please check back again soon!
                          FML.

Comment

• spam it, tis what i did.

Comment

• So either their website is broken or their traffic is ridiculous. Took me 30 minutes to finally get through. Thirty minutes of pressing back and reload on my fucking browser. GAH.

Comment

• drool...still waiting on this.
                                Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                                Originally posted by gravedigger
                                Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                                And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                                Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

Working...
                                X