No announcement yet.

Star Wars KOTOR MMO

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's okay. My machine is pretty good and it chugs still. Insane amounts of customization for characters that fucking puts CoH to shame. Otherwise, to be honest, I haven't played it that much. No time.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Originally posted by Rob View Post
      It's okay. My machine is pretty good and it chugs still. Insane amounts of customization for characters that fucking puts CoH to shame. Otherwise, to be honest, I haven't played it that much. No time.
      Is the power selection as open ended as the devs make it out to be. That was the biggest problem with CoH, pick two main powersets and ride them till the end.
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

From what I have seen, yeah. Although I ahven't played CoH since the first year it was out. This game puts it to shame though.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

From what I have seen, yeah. Although I ahven't played CoH since the first year it was out. This game puts it to shame though.
          So yeah, now I HAVE to rebuild the computer. Anyone looking to buy a computer so I can offset my cost?

I haven't been looking forward to any PC's games in a long time and who'da thunk it would be two MMO's that I'm digging on.
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

http://www.swtor.com/news/news-artic...ourceid=ea4785

Comment

Ahhhh. Blocked at work. What exciting new news?
              We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
              - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

it's a walkthrough video at what was shown at GC2009. So jealous that nerdious gets to see this live at PAX.

Comment

Info about the Sith Warrior has been posted up. Fuck being a Jedi. Heavy armor, yes please!
                  The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

We called you out on the latest podcast Nerdious. Please shoot us a msg or call the phone number after the panel. All we ask (as we know you are lazier than fucking Ceej) is that you let us know: "Fuck yes, this game will rock." or "Shit, they will have alot more to do to make this good."

Comment

Apparently, there's TWO panels on TOR during PAX. One on Saturday and one on Sunday (both panels are going to pass out swag). Both live demos, which could mean DIFFERENT charaters/classes.

Comment

Once again, please let us know if we should be excited as fuck or apprehensive. Galaxies looked awesome in videos as well...

Comment

Can't fucking wait for this. Champions Online is getting fun, but it's still just a place holder until TOR comes out.
                          Originally posted by Martin
                          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                          Originally posted by gravedigger
                          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                          Originally posted by Martin
                          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

We called you out on the latest podcast Nerdious. Please shoot us a msg or call the phone number after the panel. All we ask (as we know you are lazier than fucking Ceej) is that you let us know: "Fuck yes, this game will rock." or "Shit, they will have alot more to do to make this good."
                            I'm sure I'll probably post it to my facebook. Just pull the info from there.

Comment

Fuckin' buckets were filled. BUCKETS.
                              Last edited by nerdious dorkus; 09-05-2009, 07:40 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by B_MetalSucks View Post
                                So yeah, now I HAVE to rebuild the computer. Anyone looking to buy a computer so I can offset my cost?

I haven't been looking forward to any PC's games in a long time and who'da thunk it would be two MMO's that I'm digging on.

Will Champions ever come out on the 360!!! Those SOB's need to finish that shit and make it just as good as the PC version dammit! I'm tired of spending money to upgrade a PC every time I want to play a game and I don't want to pay the extra monthly fee.

Comment

Working...
                                X