No announcement yet.

Star Wars KOTOR MMO

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• played the shit outta this game this weekend with Ceej. Did a bunch of flashpoints, got a ton of killer lewts. My juggernaut is fucking awesome.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• The population on the Sith planets is great...at least three times what you're gonna find on Republic planets. Trying to get anyone to group up for a heroic or a flashpoint for my smuggler is futile. I ended up playing my agent for a bit and cranked on some shit.
      Originally posted by Martin
      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
      Originally posted by gravedigger
      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• <iframe class="imgur-album" width="100%" height="550" frameborder="0" src="http://imgur.com/a/F4fRN/embed"></iframe>

been playing alot with Ceej and Lintlicker
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• did some PVP with Ceej and Tony last night. Pretty hectic. We sucked but had fun. Huttball would be great on a console.

Comment

• Got my smuggler on Alderaan last night. Level 31. Still digging it but it's also starting to feel repetitive.
            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• Hit 26 with my Juggernaut. Flying through the game with him so far.

Comment

• YES.

I'm already like 4 level in legacy. Can't wait to see what I get when I get home tonight.

Comment

• Nice. Was planning on killing tonight.

Comment

• Fuck yeah. Finished Act 1 with my Sith Juggernaut. Pretty awesome. I am now a Lord. Yes....

<iframe class="imgur-album" width="100%" height="550" frameborder="0" src="http://imgur.com/a/dzjjB/embed"></iframe>

Comment

• Set the smuggler aside to work on my sith marauder. Had way too much fun with her.

Comment

• My marauder is up to level 31 now. I did the Rakghoul shit and got two of the black/green crystals for when I'm level 50. Also made some coin selling those DNA samples. About to head to Alderaan to find the padawan and push her shit in.

Comment

• Some shots of Lesel (my Imperial Agent), Savini (my trooper), Strieber (my Sith Juggernaut) and the last shot is Matt and I on Tatooine after getting our asses kicked.

<iframe class="imgur-album" width="100%" height="550" frameborder="0" src="http://imgur.com/a/Y5sD2/embed"></iframe>

Comment

• And we most certainly DID get our asses kicked. Funny as hell.

Comment

• The sad part is that we'll get more people to do that mission and we won't get dick for xp because we're too high of level.

Comment

• Yeah, I dropped it...moved on to Alderaan last night.

Oh, and I upgraded my armor. The new set has the cape on it, so I'm set.

Comment

Working...
                                X