No announcement yet.

God Of War 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paid mine off with my lottery funds on the way home. Will pick up tomorrow after work. Will not even open the case until I get off work Wednesday (too much temptation to play then and stay up way too fucking late). Off Thursday and Friday so I can stay up to my heart's delight!
    We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
    - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• I'm off Friday as well. Thursday is going to be a long night of GOW2 and BC2.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
        I'm off Friday as well. Thursday is going to be a long night of GOW2 and BC2.
        I'll be playing GOW3 but you can play GOW2 all you want.....
        We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.

Comment

• I'll be playing this tomorrow morning around 10:30am if things go as planned.
          "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• I'll be playing tomorrow night
            My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• I'll be playing in a few weeks once I'm finished with Bad Dad Simulator v1.0.

Comment

• Woot, grabbed this for 15 bucks after giftcard and coupons.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                  I'll be playing in a few weeks once I'm finished with Bad Dad Simulator v1.0.
                  ?? Knew you were married but you have kids too?

Comment

• GOW3 sitting on my porch but I am sitting at my desk. WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Comment

• Originally posted by Howard View Post
                      ?? Knew you were married but you have kids too?
                      I believe he's commenting on Heavy Rain.

DAAAAAAAAAD. DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAADDDDDDDDD.
                      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Fuck that kid in his open head wound.
                        Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                        Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                        POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAADDDDDDDDDDdd

Comment

• Clancy Brown is Hades! Rip Torn is Hephaestus! Love this game so far.
                            "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAADDDDDDDD

Comment

• So the game is awesome. Obviously.

What is not awesome is the fact that my PS3 now sounds like a fucking jet turbine. It's so loud it's drowning out the dialogue. UGH.

Comment

Working...
                                X