God Of War 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by B_MetalSucks View Post
    It is the American way. Also I'm just pissy b/c no job news yet. Not having the $$ to buy the wife a nice gift for x-mas has me feeling stupid for quitting but there's been no less than 6 stories about CPS fuck ups. I still think I made the right choice despite brokeness.
    From what you were saying earlier B, no amount of cash would have kept you there. I imagine you can only see so much fucked up humanity before you either want to pull a Vic Mackey or a James Cromwell from Eraser.
    "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

If only I could have Vic Mackey'd a few trashy parents. That would have been glorious. And yeah, they couldn't pay me to go back.
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

New God of War III trailer.
        "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

That is delicious. I've been talking my best friend's wife into them buying a PS3 instead of a regular blu-ray, and I think between this and Ratchet she is going to cave. Then I will finally have someone to bum PS3 games off of.

Comment

Well played. Well played indeed...

Comment

So it seems I might have an extra code for the God of War III demo, if anyone is interested. I gave it to my brother, but I don't think he ever used it. He ended up playing it on my PS3.

If anyone wants to try it, let me know.
              "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

Originally posted by Fil View Post
                So it seems I might have an extra code for the God of War III demo, if anyone is interested. I gave it to my brother, but I don't think he ever used it. He ended up playing it on my PS3.

If anyone wants to try it, let me know.
                Yes Please
                "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

This demo was glorious! Graphics where killer, can not wait for this to come out!!!
                  "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

Wasn't really excited for this at all, but all the reviews have tipped my hand. I ordered it today, and with Amazon game credit I got it for $35. Works for me!

Comment

• I really want to grab this day one, but I may hold off a few months just so I'll have something to play during the summer.
                      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I have it pre-ordered from Gamestop. Picking it up Tuesday. Won't play until Wednesday night though. Off Thursday and Friday. Expect to power through.
                        We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
                        - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• I'm not happy with the current release calendar. BF2, God of War 3, and Just Cause 2 all in a row? fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Comment

• I'm really excited for JC2. I had a blast with the first one.
                            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Hey everyone Amazon just confirmed that GOW3 is en route to my home. Don't worry that's not my keys in my pocket, just a massive hard on.

Comment

• SCORE!

Hoping to grab this tomorrow depending on my funds.

Comment

Working...
                                X