No announcement yet.

God Of War 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

After 30 mins at Best Buy dealing with a whole bunch of bullshit (credit card fraud?, inept salespeople, etc) I now have it.

"Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Did you shave half your face or is that upper region protesting against any hair growth?
      Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
      John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

A bit of both. I always shave my upper lip as hardly any hair grows there and the shit that does looks like ass.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

What kind of job allows you to show up with your hair looking like a 16 year old raver? I only ask because I'm thinking of dying my head green.
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

A cushy corporate job apparently. haha

Comment

Originally posted by Rob View Post
              A cushy corporate job apparently. haha
              I know you have a good job. Could you actually give your title. That'd be helpful. Also get me a job. I need one and Minnesota must be half decent if Favre wants to be there.
              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Originally posted by B_MetalSucks View Post
                What kind of job allows you to show up with your hair looking like a 16 year old raver? I only ask because I'm thinking of dying my head green.
                I wonder why didn't I do this shit when I was in college? *shakes head*

Come on liberal dress code at next job.
                "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

So my call to your Best Buy to give you the runaround did work.
                  "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

Then did give him the runaround, when in fact they should have given him a reacharound.
                    "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

Originally posted by B_MetalSucks View Post
                      I know you have a good job. Could you actually give your title. That'd be helpful. Also get me a job. I need one and Minnesota must be half decent if Favre wants to be there.

lulz. It's just a job. I'm not a fan. I'm technically the Blackboard System Administrator. Lots of BS. Lots of boring shit.

Comment

I think all jobs have BS to them but yours lets you dye your hair all ravery. I'd settle for paying my bills plus some savings.

Comment

Yeah, we live paycheck to paycheck. Go AMURIKA!

Comment

It is the American way. Also I'm just pissy b/c no job news yet. Not having the $$ to buy the wife a nice gift for x-mas has me feeling stupid for quitting but there's been no less than 6 stories about CPS fuck ups. I still think I made the right choice despite brokeness.

Comment

Indeed.

So the demo for GOW3 is FUCKING AWESOMETACULAR.

"This is a fucked up game" -Lesley

Plays just like the originals, runs great and has some fucking killer lighting effects. Really digging the art style, so much crisper.

Day 1 purchase.

The originals are pretty great as well. My only gripe (super small, still totally worth 40 bucks)is that the ingame cinematics weren't remastered, and they stick out pretty bad when the rest of the game looks fucking awesome.

Comment

WANT PS3 NAO!!

Comment

Working...
                                X