God Of War 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• haha. That stand is great.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Aphrodite tastes like a peach.

Comment

• "I could eat a peach for hours."
        "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• *dove flies out of John Travolta*
          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Russ View Post
            *dove flies out of John Travolta's ass*
            Russ, they were talking about Face Off not Tuesday night.
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Wow, what a shitty ending. This summer Kratos IS Max Payne! And I hope you all liked Return of the King, because whoaboy, there's a LOT of endings in this game. I thought I would be finished over an hour again.

Oh, and when it tells you to just keep hitting O, you can stop pretty quick. I hit it for like 5 minutes waiting on something to happen. Stop once you get the trophy.

Good game, really good, but not great. It never comes close to matching the epic feeling of the first hour. And the long as fuck puzzle/labyrinth section can fuck itself. As well as the fly up/down the chain. Cool the first 17 times, but then it become tedious.

Comment

• :0
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Jobe View Post
                  :0
                  It's still a good game Rob, perk up lil buddy. But it definitely has issues.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                    Oh, and when it tells you to just keep hitting O, you can stop pretty quick. I hit it for like 5 minutes waiting on something to happen. Stop once you get the trophy.
                    Bah, don't tell them that! I wanted Rob to keep pushing it till his PS3 exploded.

I didn't push it for that long but I did keep going for a minute or so after I got the trophy. Then it dawned on me that it would keep going till I stopped.
                    "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• I didn't want his PS3 to explode and a shard of the disc slicing his throat and then Leslie hating me.

Comment

• My buddy Troy just told me about this little trick:
                        "I don't know if you know this but if you flip the power switch off, then hold the eject button down and turn the power back on while holding it. It will blow all that shit inside out. Do or every couple of days or so. I don't know why they make this shit so difficult."
                        Granted I'm sure that's somewhere in the PS3 manual, but it worked.

Comment

• Currently stuck at Hades. Fucker keeps kicking my ass. I'm wondering if it has anything to do with the fact that I haven't yet raised my health bar?

Comment

• I don't think I had raised my bar by time I met Hades. It's really obvious to get all the bumps to your various bars. The hidden shit is really the treasures.

And Hades? Man, you are in for a world of pain! Just wait.

Comment

• Billy's saying that you play like a girl Rob. Smite him, smite him with Panda hugs.
                              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Put some more time into this over the weekend. Just flew up through the chain of balance or whatever. And just fucking rocked Hermes.

Comment

Working...
                                X