No announcement yet.

Saints Row 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Finished up the first batch of DLC for this game this weekend. Still love this game. Anyone else have it? Wouldn't mind fucking around in multiplayer again.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Wish I had a pic of my character. He ruled.
      Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
      Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
      POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

I'll have loooooads of time these next two weeks, so I'm gonna finish this fuckin game.
        "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
        *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

We need to go have some fun at the airport or in the mall.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Heading to the surgeon to make myself look even more ridiculous. Woot.

Comment

You can get plastic surgery?
              The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

They can Lana Wachowski the shit out of you if you have the cash, nerdious.
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

I should have picked up this game. Gah.
                  The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

So much fun. My guy looks even more awesome now. Just trying to find clothes to suit him. I had to retire the nude look along with the thong look.

Comment

Originally posted by nerdious dorkus View Post
                      I should have picked up this game. Gah.
                      This game is so much more fun than GTA could ever hope to be.

Comment

I just went on a rampage through Stillwater while Night Ranger was blaring in the background.

Comment

It's ridiculous fun. Still trying to finish those fucking missions to get infinite ammo for the SMG and Shotgun (I think that's why I quit, actually - kept dying on the last goddamn missions).
                          "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~

Comment

Just bought every goddamn piece of property and didn't get an achievement. Boo to that.

Comment

fuck it, bumping the thread because I'm playing this again now that all the SR3 hype is going

~

Comment

I got rid of this game because not enough people were playing it.

Hopefully, SR3 keeps up the great soundtrack.
                                My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

Working...
                                X