Left 4 Dead

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And done. See you fellas on there.
    Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
    Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
    POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

CJ...I see you...post something...go ahead don't be shy...
      Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

Wow. Just wow.

Comment

Just wait till we get 4 of us in there and play on insane mode! Just dont let Rob hit the car alarm!
          "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

I'm hitting that bitch tonight. I'll be on around 9-10ish Central time. Some of you bastards better be on. And CJ, if you haven't downloaded this and played with us by Friday, you'll be getting some drunken shit thrown your way on the cast.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

I'll try to stay up.

Comment

I'm leaving work in a few so I'll be there with you
                "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

The AI controls like the commandos from Predator.

And I mean that in the way that they tear the fuckers down with extreme force. By the time I get shots off on a hunter, Francis or Louis has killed the bastard.
                  Me quick one want slow

Comment

Fun as shit last night. Played a round with Nathan, Big B, and his cousin. Then played a round with Sarah, Suprhero, and Big B. Shit is epic. Suprhero was stunned to find that we could not beat level 2 on hard.
                    Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                    John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• Yeah, I was looking forward to playing but ended up going to bed at like 9. I'll definitely be on tonight. Was Supr yelling at the zombies?
                      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• He was confused as fuck when he went to grab some new weapons in the subway and they weren't in the same location as before.

But seriously, fuck the Tank. I've been saying it my whole life. Fuck the Tank.

Comment

• HAha. I want to shoot Supr in the fucking head, right before the safe room.

Comment

• Tried playing solo on expert. Didn't get past the alley with the police car. Insane.

Comment

• Shit, how epic would it be if they added a level or two where you had to cruise through the city in a car. The driver could plow over the zombie fuckers, while the other 3 players could blast away out the window. And how fucking crazy would it be to turn a corner and see a Tank standing there.

Comment

• Shit was fun as hell, can't wait to get the full version. Supr seemed pretty chill last night. I guess he doesn't get as amped when he's not dealing with the dregs of the XBL society...I'll probably be on tonight around 2000 hours PST.
                                Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

Working...
                                X