No announcement yet.

Left 4 Dead

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When did you get yours Russ? Because mine is an Elite and I got it when it first dropped, back in late Spring/early Summer of '07.
    The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• This one has been with me for all of 10 months.

But I see that I have my replacement plan from Best Balls! BOOYAKASHA.
      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Exactly. And if the price went down since you bought it, you get a gift card. At least that's what happened with mine.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Hot damn. I'm back on for tonight then, it seems.

Oh day, you suck torrential amounts of ass but then rally back to not sucking so much ass.

(And why ass, day? Why not a Flintstones Push Pop? Them shits is delicious.)
          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Awesome. Apparently, the E74 error is such an issue that had to cover that in the 3 year warranty. So if you get that error and you're still within your warranty, MS is supposed to ship you the coffin and fix it for free.
            The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• Shit, what did I do wrong where I'm buying the box? I've got the shipping order, I just have to get the box and packing material.
              "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• And I'm back in bidness.

Zomboners gon' get crushed to the sounds of Big Daddy Kane.
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

• holy shit is survival fun. Some great games last night. Also loved the last game where Ari was burned alive. On purpose.
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Only 4 people at a time on that mode right?
                    Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                    Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                    POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Yeah.

Comment

• The longest in any level we made it was 6:16. We didn't even get silver once. Shit is mad hard. Also, the new Lighthouse level = ZOMBRAPE

Comment

• Sorry I didn't play...again my kids were fucking with my shit and misplaced my L4D...I swear I'm going to smash all their fucking Lego Star Wars games...
                          Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• Go check your PS3.

Comment

• No shit...I fucking hope not...FUCK
                              Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• Fuck, Big B is gonna go all Jack Torrance!
                                "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

Working...
                                X