Left 4 Dead

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by McMeatbag View Post
    DO OR DO NOT MUHFUCKAH. THERE AIN'T NO TRY UP IN THIS BITCH.
    Originally posted by Rob View Post
    Aw shit motherfuckah! Ok, I will be tonight at some point. how's that? haha. I'm thinking around 9-10ish.
    Caps: the guilt trip facilitator of the internet.
    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• *Looks at recently Red-Ringed 360*

Mother-fucker.
      "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Fantastic games last night fellas. The epic victory in Dead Air was the greatness.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Ed, if it helps, my 360 red-ringed right after I downloaded and updated Left 4 Dead. I got the E74 error and the coffin is now on the way.
          The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• Following Russ last night as he tore around an apt building smashing walls as the hunter was the highlight. I'm not sure why, but it was hilarious to me.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by nerdious dorkus View Post
              Ed, if it helps, my 360 red-ringed right after I downloaded and updated Left 4 Dead. I got the E74 error and the coffin is now on the way.
              I've got the shipping order. I just need to throw the console in a box and off it goes.

And Christ O'Mighty Rob, that avatar is disturbing. In a 1991 kind of way.
              "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Tossing a couple of cars on around was the highlight for me, especially the car that someone was standing on. That shit was hilarious.
                Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• Just getting back into the swing o' them undead things was awesome.*

Though re-enacting the Galleria scene from T2 was glorious.

*Apologies if my singing dated hip-hop through the mic made you hate the shit out me last night. No more Bone Thugs. Unless I become the Tank.
                  Me quick one want slow

Comment

• The singing was hilarious. Bone bone bone bone bone bone bone bone.

Comment

• Do you believe in life after love?
                      Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                      John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• She's a lady...woah woah woa, she's a lady.

Comment

• Also, tonight bastards. Survival mode. 4 players. First come, first served. AFter LOST.

Comment

• Game was pure greatness as always... are we going to due a Thursday night match as well? ....
                            I'm Asian. I have naturally squinty eyes, which helps when reading small print/text.--Nerdious
                            Sasha Grey makes my willy do things that my balls are scared of.--Ari
                            Oh Wendy O. How she makes my balls climb into my scrotum.--Rob
                            She doesn't have a hippo shaped cock.--Ari

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
                              Also, tonight bastards. Survival mode. 4 players. First come, first served. AFter LOST.
                              OH SHI...

Originally posted by Corey View Post
                              Game was pure greatness as always... are we going to due a Thursday night match as well? ....
                              I sure as hell hope so.
                              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I'll be on tonight
                                "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

Working...
                                X