No announcement yet.

Left 4 Dead

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it wrong to fap to this great news?

RHETORICAL! Of course it isn't!
    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• FUCK ME WITH A HANGER...I'm excited to play this again. Survival mode should be sick as fuck. Will it be free?
      Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• That's the word on the street. It's proof, much like beer, that God loves us and wants us to be happy.

Comment

• This one time I had to take on four tanks all at once. I totally won cause I was playing with Chuck Norris on my team.

When is this greatness to be released?

Comment

• 2's Day.
            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Holy shit. Tomorrow? Awesome.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Shit, I forgot about that. Only now did my 360 red ring. Sure it's fine now. But we all know it's a zombie now.
                "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Comes out on the 21st? Oh man, that night is going to be epic.
                  Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                  John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• Red Ring, you had to come out last night. Couldn't have been on Wednesday. *shakes head*
                    "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Down for some action tonight...
                      Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• I feel like Black Howard Dean right now.

Must...not...oh, fuck it...BYAAAAAAAH!

Replace all that silly shit with L4D and zombies, and that's me.

DEW JUANT.
                        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I want to murder people tonight. I will try and be on.
                          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• DO OR DO NOT MUHFUCKAH. THERE AIN'T NO TRY UP IN THIS BITCH.
                            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Aw shit motherfuckah! Ok, I will be tonight at some point. how's that? haha. I'm thinking around 9-10ish.

Comment

• Originally posted by McMeatbag View Post
                                DO OR DO NOT MUHFUCKAH. THERE AIN'T NO TRY UP IN THIS BITCH.
                                Truth has been quoted. Especially, since today is when the DLC is released.
                                The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

Working...
                                X