Left 4 Dead

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OH SNAPS! haha.

I'm thinking Wednesday isn't the day to play. I'm always fucking hammered after LOST. And trying to focus is a bitch. haha
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
      Sorry I didn't make it on last night fellas. I ended up drinking way too much during LOST and we ended up playing strip yahtzee.
      Fixed

It's alright Rob, we had a nice little co-op game. Plus, I wasn't loud either. Good times were had by all.

We also shot over 1200 zombies.
      "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Nice.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Yup, shot'em real good.

Comment

• Yes, good game even though it took 3 trys to pass one of the missions
            "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

• Looks like I picked a nice night to have to babysit a 26-year-old drunk baby.
              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• did you get your teabag on?

Yes gents good games last night...I'm down for a diff night too. Wednesdays are cool, Thursdays are cool too...
                Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• I'll be on again tonight, if not playing L4D will be playing COD
                  "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

Comment

• I'm down for either tonight too....will be about 830 PST
                    Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• 8-830 for me as well

Comment

• Damn I want to play, but I got wedding rehearsal with Ari and Sarah, then dinner, then a small get together with some friends that flew in last night... I guess I will have to make it work next week
                        I'm Asian. I have naturally squinty eyes, which helps when reading small print/text.--Nerdious
                        Sasha Grey makes my willy do things that my balls are scared of.--Ari
                        Oh Wendy O. How she makes my balls climb into my scrotum.--Rob
                        She doesn't have a hippo shaped cock.--Ari

Comment

• As soon as your finished with your brojobs join in on game

Comment

• When will Ari be finally able not to take all of those shifts at Jack in the Box?

In the meantime, I'm down for another round tonight.

Comment

• http://kotaku.com/5215519/valve-deta...-survival-pack

BAM! Russ, I expect us to beat the two new campaigns like we did the others.

Comment

• A tank every 45 seconds? Sweet jesus.

Comment

Working...
                                X