No announcement yet.

Left 4 Dead

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Funny, I was asking Scooter last night when we were hanging around. He didn't seem to have any problems.

Now mind you Nerdious I know I was very loud last week with my hillbilly "Wooo-Weees" and what not. I really thought I was doing better.
    "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• I have a wireless also and Ed dosent sound any louder than anyone else to me.
      "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

• I've never played with Ed, but I agree that he sounds just fine to me. Fine and kinda sexy in a Professor from Gilligan's Island kind of way...
        Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• Down for a round tonight? I'll be vigilant about the volume..

Comment

• I may be down if I have time tonight.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Down for this and some COD4
              "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

Comment

• Well, I don't have COD4 but you know how I am. How about a time? 8:00-8:30?

Comment

• If I'm on it'll be around 10 pm central.
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Me and my increasingly glammy avatar will be there!

Comment

• Me and Ed better not me the only two for 30mins again!

Comment

• I'll be there as long as they water down the drinks at the bar like they usually do...the bastids.
                        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Why not go to a different bar?

Comment

• Drink specials and the womens.
                            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Sorry I didn't make it on last night fellas. I ended up drinking way too much during LOST and we ended up playing drunk yahtzee.

Comment

• I was even on. For about 20-30 minutes.
                                Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                                Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                                POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X