No announcement yet.

Left 4 Dead

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Possibly, or perhaps the headset agrees with my views on Boddington's and Gary Cole that it wants the views to be heard loud and clear.
    "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Originally posted by EdHocken View Post
      Possibly, or perhaps the headset agrees with my views on Boddington's and Gary Cole that it wants the views to be heard loud and clear.
      Either way, I think Rob needs a new headset. Or ear implants.
      Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
      John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• Hmm, ear implants eh? Then Rob could be like that guy in Shatterhand but with ears. Shatterears?

Comment

• That Bobbyton-drinking bastich Hocken bogarts the conversation all the damn time with his Kinison-like shouting.

I need my ears checked too, apparently.
          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by McMeatbag View Post
            That Bobbyton-drinking bastich Hocken bogarts the conversation all the damn time with his Kinison-like shouting.

I need my ears checked too, apparently.
            I'VE BEEN VINDICATED! haha
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Which is funny because I thought I was deliving like Todd Barry or to this one guy I used know like Norm McDonald (?). Kinison-screaming? Wow.

Comment

• You may have been a bit more sedate in delivery, but the mic was at 11.
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Maybe it has to do with the volume on my end. I have it turned up to hear everyone. Maybe that affects my speaking volume also.

Comment

• That should be separate. Just check your settings in the main menu of the 360.
                    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Pull the mic away from your mouth...we know you love mushroom tip but it doesn't always have to be in your mouth...my bad about last night had some work that I took home
                      Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• Pull mic away from mouth.

That could do it.

Comment

• Haha. Could be. It's weird that Russ and I are the only ones that think you're super loud though.

Comment

• Well, I'll take care of it. Clearly I want to be friends and not be the loud obnoxious asshole. But do let me know at game time if you can.

Comment

• No asshole, just loud haha. But I think only Russ and I are having issues apparently.

Comment

• Sorry I'm getting into this so late, but I agree. Ed is coming over a little loud when I AM playing. And I use the wireless headset.
                                The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

Working...
                                X