No announcement yet.

Left 4 Dead

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Perhaps....But I don't completely write out my callls. I put down topics, that way I keep the message moving without having shit tons of dead air.
    "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• HAHA...I was just kidding.
      Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• I know, but dang it I want to be entertained too. I don't want to meander and stall. This isn't Mega 64, this is a high class operation!
        Last edited by Ed Hocken; 03-19-2009, 02:26 PM.

Comment

• hahha. awesome.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Last night was a blast.
            "How the fuck does your brain go Kevin Spacey~K-Pax?" - Rob

Comment

• We on for tonight fellas? I promise to lower the volume. However a beer will be by my side. It may well be Boddington's.

Comment

• Hmmmm, let me think? YES!!
                "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

• Bobbytons? Undead?

Fuck yeah to one of those, as I am a Guinness fan.
                  Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I'm on tonight fools. BRING IT. But only if Hocken turns his shit down!
                    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• TEAM KUFFS pulled out the win. BOOYAH.
                      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• That they did, but stringing up Louis on the bridge was a tad racist don't ya think?

And who knew Stallone was such a good player?

Comment

• Good games last night fellas. But Ed, I dunno what it is, but you just BOOM over the mic to the point I have to take it off my head. Seriously man, look into that.

Comment

• Ay yo!

Ed sounds fine to me. You use a wireless headset, Rob? Maybe that's the issue. Or maybe your ears are just sensitive to Ed's sweet crooning.
                            Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                            John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• Thanks Ari *Thumbs up*

In all seriousness, I'll will tone it down if needs to be be. I thought I was really not being as loud this time around.

Perhaps Rob's drunkness/highness gives him really powerful hearing?
                              Last edited by Ed Hocken; 03-26-2009, 08:30 AM.

Comment

• It's so wierd then. I use the standard headset. Everyone else sounds a tad muted but Ed comes in crystal clear and loud. It honestly makes no sense. But if I turn down my headset then I can't hear anyone. Maybe I need to buy a new one?

Comment

Working...
                                X