Left 4 Dead

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• YES.

WE WILL MAKE OUR STAND AT HELM'S DE....I MEAN, FORT AWESOME!

*hops in Batboat*
    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Haha. We'd make quite the team.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• An Iron Man repulsor glove + Midget for the tossing = win
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Are going to smoke the Zombies out?
          "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

• Hell no. That's for me after I destroy hordes of them. So I can relax. haha.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Nice...I think I got too serious with mine...
              Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• Yeah you did. But that's cool. I just went a different way.

Comment

• Col. Kilgore would be proud, B.

"ZOMBIES DON'T SURF!"
                  Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by BiG B View Post
                    Nice...I think I got too serious with mine...
                    Yes, I was thinking you where Will Smith or something.
                    "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

• We playing tonight fellas? If not let me know so I can ready myself to kick nerdious's ass some more in SFIV...lol

Comment

• I may be able to.
                        Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                        John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
                          We playing tonight fellas? If not let me know so I can ready myself to kick nerdious's ass some more in SFIV...lol
                          I'll kill you with Cammy or Akuma. I don't care if I'm being cheap. Hahaha.
                          The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• I seem to remember beating you last night, lit as fuck, while you played as both of those people...

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
                              I seem to remember beating you last night, lit as fuck, while you played as both of those people...
                              I only played Cammy once and Akuma once. Everyone else you killed me on. I know I did beat you with Cammy and it came stupidly close with Akuma.

Comment

• Back to the topic, I'll be on. Like ALWAYS. Along with Russ and Rob. So here's a WHAT THE FUCK PEOPLES, GET ON LEFT FOR DEAD ON WEDNESDAY NIGHTS AT 8 PM PST/10 CST. Or I'll fucking stab you in the fucking face.

Comment

Working...
                                X