No announcement yet.

Left 4 Dead

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's all about Diego and Chowder, plus Ben 10 is pretty cool.

So tomorrow night...around 7 pm PST Left 4 Dead?
    Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• Wednesday may work, but only after Lost is over.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• All good, even more better for me...Hopefully I can tear myself away from COD4

Comment

• I'm still playing COD4 quite a bit. Disc is scratched though so it won't load 1.5 maps. Sucks.
          Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
          Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
          POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• So what the shit guys? Are we gonna play this or what? LEt's set up a day and time and get 8 people together. I know Spiderine would be down.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I'd like to do it Wednesday, but Lost may fuck everything up. Right now, Mon or Tues works the best for me.
              Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
              John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• Damn you Lost people, turn on the DVR, set to record and watch it on Thursday......
                I'm Asian. I have naturally squinty eyes, which helps when reading small print/text.--Nerdious
                Sasha Grey makes my willy do things that my balls are scared of.--Ari
                Oh Wendy O. How she makes my balls climb into my scrotum.--Rob
                She doesn't have a hippo shaped cock.--Ari

Comment

• What the fuck people? Why not Monday or Tuesdays then?
                  The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• No DVR here bastard, and Thursdays are full: The OFfice, 30 Rock, Grey's Anatomy, Supernatural, etc.

Comment

• Wednesday anytime is good for me...other than that, I can't really jump on until after 8. So let me know...weekends and Fridays are shot...

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
                        No DVR here bastard, and Thursdays are full: The OFfice, 30 Rock, Grey's Anatomy, Supernatural, etc.
                        well for you Rob it's ok, you are a different time than us Cali peeps... I will rephrase my statement... You damn Cali Lost people, set the DVR to record and watch it Thursday..
                        I'm Asian. I have naturally squinty eyes, which helps when reading small print/text.--Nerdious
                        Sasha Grey makes my willy do things that my balls are scared of.--Ari
                        Oh Wendy O. How she makes my balls climb into my scrotum.--Rob
                        She doesn't have a hippo shaped cock.--Ari

Comment

• Thurs is packed full of tv goodness. Sorry, Mon and Tues are it for me.

Comment

• I don't get home until at least 11 CST most days. I get every 2nd weekend off, along with random days during the week.
                            "How the fuck does your brain go Kevin Spacey~K-Pax?" - Rob

Comment

• killer games last night. THe best thing about this game and playing with you guys is that no one takes it seriously. Just laughing and BLARGHing. Good shit.

Comment

• And singing awful songs from tv shows and crappy rap albums.

Comment

Working...
                                X