Left 4 Dead

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ill be on around 8
    "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

• I'll see if I can join you guys tonight.
      "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• You has Egg-Box? I thought you were a PS3 man only?
        Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
        John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• No, but my roommate has a eggbox. Told him to take back CoDWaW and hopefully rent L4D. We'll see. They only had 2 copies for rent last time he went so they may not have it.
          "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• Can we establish a time to play this week...I'm tired of not playing video games. I need some Zombie death in my life ASAP.
            Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• Im down for anytime this week, except for Friday's, (yes i said Firday's as in more than just 1 Friday) movie night at Ari and Sarah's, the day can not be changed or kittens and babies will die for no reason, they just will
              I'm Asian. I have naturally squinty eyes, which helps when reading small print/text.--Nerdious
              Sasha Grey makes my willy do things that my balls are scared of.--Ari
              Oh Wendy O. How she makes my balls climb into my scrotum.--Rob
              She doesn't have a hippo shaped cock.--Ari

Comment

• Wednesday's are good for me...I leave work early and I'm home with the boys. Let me know if anyone is down...

Comment

• I'm good anyday. You guys just need to call my ass to get on.
                  The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• Oh shit...give me your number...I'll text you...

Comment

• It's on my Facebook. Go there.

Comment

• Originally posted by Corey View Post
                        Im down for anytime this week, except for Friday's, (yes i said Firday's as in more than just 1 Friday) movie night at Ari and Sarah's, the day can not be changed or kittens and babies will die for no reason, they just will
                        What will you do when they get married and have kids?
                        "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

Comment

• Originally posted by ScooterLaBeef View Post
                          It's not what Corey will do. It's what Sarah will do. She'll still kill kittens and babies for movie night. Do not question Sarah's authoritah.

Comment

• Originally posted by ScooterLaBeef View Post
                            HAHAHAHAH you said get married and have kids, you sir are funny.... Oh wait you were being serious
                            I'm Asian. I have naturally squinty eyes, which helps when reading small print/text.--Nerdious

Comment

• Better get use to watching Sponge Bob and Dora movies

Comment

• Im immune to those already, I was almost married once (she had a child of 2) plus i have 2 nephews that still watch it... SpongeBob I can handle, Dora bleeeh..

Comment

Working...
                                X