No announcement yet.

Left 4 Dead

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That's right, 3rd Base, coming at you with their 1945 hit single, "Gangsta Sodomy in Da Ghetto."
    Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
    John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• Just the thing I needed before going and hammering my head against the desk this morning for a few hours.

Good on yah old timey Third Base.
      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• 3rd Bass "The Gas Face"...classic shit.
        Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• Also Zev Love X from KMD is the young MF Doom (before his brother died)...
          Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• Let's get a game going tonight. Lesley is out with friends and I want to kill some of you bastards!
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Good game tonight fellas. Booyah.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Hell Yes, finally got my death toll achievement! 36 Achievements for me now!
                "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

• Make our own mission's..... oh shit!

What updates are planned for after release, and will the community be able to mod it? - From Valve's Michael Booth in an interview with Firingsquad.com:
                  We already have ideas for additional missions, features, and content that we hope to ship in future releases/updates to Left 4 Dead. In addition, an L4D-specific update will be made to the Source SDK so members of the community can make their own missions, characters, and L4D MOD content.
                  http://www.left4dead411.com/left-4-dead-information#Q8
                  "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

Comment

• He's talking about the Pc version unfortunately.

Comment

• Check out these mods! Valve just fixed these mods from happening anymore on Friday, I'm just pissed we didnt get a game going in Godzilla mode, that would have been epic!

Comment

• oh, snap! this glitch is awesome!
                        The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• Sweet

Comment

• This game is awesome and I've only played it as single-player. I'm looking forward to jumping in with a crew of people.

Comment

• Nice. PODCAUSTIANS ASSEMBLE! We need to get grave in an epic VS. match.

Comment

• if we play, can i be on sarah's team again? hahaha. i lessthanthree you sarah!
                                The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

Working...
                                X