• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All I have to say is..

NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM
    XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• Nom Nom Nom is right man. Welcome!
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Delicious brains nom nom nom
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• zombie bukkake!

more zombie bukkake!
          The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• BWAHAHAHAHAHA!

*In the most feminine voice possible*

ABORT PLAAAAAAN!
            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Where were all of you bastards this weekend? WTF mates?
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Sad I didn'y play any games this weekend. I'll be on tonight if anyone wants to jugar.
                Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• I watched like 6 or 7 movies this weekend. Crazy.
                  Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                  John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• That's horse shit! Lesley and I wanted to get a game going!

Comment

• I need to play on nights where I don't have to worry about getting up for work the next morning. Especially since you guys don't get on until like midnight our time because of that damn time difference.
                      If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

• Sorry, we needed to watch Wall-e in Blu. I also had to watch CHUD, American Me, El Mariachi, Desperado, Once Upon a Time in Mexico, The 6th Day, and more.
                        Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                        John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• I bought this sucker primarily to play multiplayer, and you punks take the weekend off? Why I oughta.............
                          Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                          Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                          POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Too much fun shit this weekend, plus the kids are almost finished with Lego Indy...I'll try to get on early tonight.
                            Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• I was in a haze of scotch & sodas and Z-viscera all weekend long.

Trying to get the "no friendly fire" with asshole-ish AI while drinking only makes me want to shoot at them more.
                              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I'm having withdrawls... I had a long list of honey do's to handle and I was so tired by the end of the night. I'll be on tonight!
                                "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

Working...
                                X