No announcement yet.

Left 4 Dead

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I still need to beat the first campaign and the last I believe for the points.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Last three for me
      "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

• My video store already had 2/3 copies stolen. Bullshit. Got Scene it today though.
        Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
        Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
        POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• I'll be down with some scene it either later tonight if I'm not playing Left or tomorrow. I'm working from home tomorrow, so I'll be able to play all day for the most part.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Tonight, a zombie raping I shall go!
            Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
            John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• Thanks to Corey we were able to beat the first campaign. Now all I need is Blood Harvest to be completed and I have all of those achievements.

Comment

• I'm going to try a different video store. Gotta play this.

Comment

• They were also out of every copy of Gears 2. That place can suck it.

Comment

• God is there anything about your town that doesn't suck?

Comment

• Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm................................ ...........................................I'll have to get back to you on that.

Comment

• I'd be better off punching Mike Tyson in the kidneys and trying to live through it than I would even trying to do a damn thing in Expert. Specials are around nearly every corner, and the regular infected hurt like hell.

Oh...and when you are feet away from avoiding the tank in the level while he takes out your "special" AI compatriots, a hunter comes out of nowhere to kill you.

Fuckity fuck mcfuckenstein. I need a drink. Correction, I need several.
                        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Yeah, expert is fucking impossible.

Comment

• Holy shit guys. That was probably the most fun I've had playing this game. Fun shit with the party going.

Comment

• Scotch-fueled zombie rage!

Happy Turkey Day everyjuan! And an extra juan for the Boomers out there.
                              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Yes the party chat made the game that much better! Shit was fun laughing at those that got vomited on... me
                                "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

Working...
                                X