Left 4 Dead

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Campaign is so much goddamn fun.

Let me clarify: campaign is so much fun when you don't have anything being operated by the AI.

If a Smoker is at a window and yanks you toward him, you might as well just restart, because the AI sometimes just stands around HJ'ing each other.
    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• That's upsetting...same shit happens in Gears. Fuck A.I.
      Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• This game may be the ruin of the forums. I'm the only bastard still at work, looking for my innnnernets frendz to chat with. I hope the fucking Tank face rapes you sons of bitches. That's all, see you on Live tonight!
        Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• Thanks to Ari, Corey and Scott for making Lesley's first time fun and not a fucking headache. Great games, and props to Scott for keeping the scene alive!
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by BiG B View Post
            This game may be the ruin of the forums. I'm the only bastard still at work, looking for my innnnernets frendz to chat with. I hope the fucking Tank face rapes you sons of bitches. That's all, see you on Live tonight!
            Where the hell where you? Missed out on Lesley getting puked on!
            "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

• Originally posted by ScooterLaBeef View Post
              Where the hell where you? Missed out on Lesley getting puked on!
              I guess that's what I get when Rob says to take it easy on me. I got puked on probably around a million times.
              If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

• Yeah, but they could have raped you alot more.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• That's true. Of course there was the level where nobody knew where we had to go. I could at least say that I've never played before. I have to thank Scott for being my "bodyguard".
                  If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

• Haha. If you would have listened to the dead guy (me), you would have beaten that level mad quick like.

Comment

• You were the one saying we were going the wrong way, when it was actually the right way. You have no sense of direction.

Comment

• Um, no. Nice try babe. I was saying to go back to the house but instead you kept going back to the train cars.

Comment

• Haha, no, when we were going back to the house you were saying... that's the wrong way, you just came from there.

Comment

• All lies.

Comment

• All hilarious.
                              Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                              John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• Yes, Lies I tell you. We where completely turned around but it was fun getting lost.
                                "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

Working...
                                X