Left 4 Dead

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
    epic games last night fellas. Was a blast. And congrats to both teams for making it to the helicopter.
    Fuck that...Props to those fuckers that got there in record time and won. Buff, Schlonk and BiG for the fucking win.
    Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• Well yeah, we totally kicked their asses, but I was trying to be nice about it.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Leaving work early to try to rent.
        Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
        Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
        POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Godspeed.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Well, as Destructoid editors have been announcing their "Dibs" supremacy for which character they get to use online, I'd like to make the case for my use of Old Man Camo Cracker. As he is the closest to a "Bruce Dern in The 'Burbs" character I will get to play as, Bill is minez.

All zombies look like that guy on the right. And I will be the ice-cold motherfucker on the left, ready to stomp them yards.
            Last edited by Captain Russ; 11-20-2008, 01:32 PM.
            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• For the campaign I'm down with that, otherwise, we play totally random in versus.

Comment

• Gonna put my jug of scotch on my SHAMEX card, and I will be this much closer to being the crotchety old man.
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
                  Well yeah, we totally kicked their asses, but I was trying to be nice about it.
                  Bastard... I had Xcell who just wanted to go back for more pipe bombs and to kill more zombies instead of running which is why we left his ass on the helicopter.
                  "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

• They didn't have it. Shit.
                    Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                    Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                    POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• So Russ and I just finished the Death Toll campaign on Advanced. Took us like an hour and we killed over 2k of zombies. Fucking fun as shit.

Comment

• Fun games tonight guys. That first round was a massacre, and they only way we won...haha

Comment

• The first round was a fucking disaster. How the fuck did we die after only 19 points? You fuckers with your planning and coordination!
                          Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                          John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• Yeah, we smoked you fools on that round. We need to get 4 of us and get through the campaigns. Russ and I doing the Death Toll one was fun as fuck.

Comment

• I haven't even touched the campaign yet.
                              Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                              John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• Oh man, we need to. Takes about an hour or so to go through, you get achievements galore.

Comment

Working...
                                X