No announcement yet.

Left 4 Dead

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• After you dipped out last night Ari.., Matches, zombie and I utterly destroyed Corey, Wayne, Scott and xcell. Like at the end of the first campaign we had 2240 points to their 240 points. It was epic.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Oh man, that's fucking great. I also love having split screen so Sarah can actually join us. I hope Valve rape us with DLC for this game.
      Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
      John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• I'll be on again tonight fools.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Hells yeah.

Comment

• Last night I learned that staying together is not an option, but a must in this game, as I was able to tongue snipe both Zombie Fever and Phat Dizaztr and beat them to death cause they had wondered off.

The Smoker is not quite as useless as I first thought.

Comment

• The smoker sucks except for on the woods levels. IMO.

Comment

• Crap, I gotta get this.
                Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Yeah man, you really do. Although it does suck it's only 8 players. We may need to get a PodCaust only thing going. I felt bad for Corey last night.

Comment

• I will be on tonight hopefully if I get all my chores done...Be ready, cuz Friday night I'll be on this shit til the AM
                    Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• I'll be on right now considering I had to take the wife to the hospital this morning. L4D or help my wife out with her contractions????? L4D, Beer, and running back and fourth is how I played, because that how I roll!
                      "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

• Another great night of matched... come on people get it now so we can have a Podcaust beat down!
                        "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

• As long as I get at least half of my theory paper done on Bioshock (this class is awesome), I'll have time fer it tomorrow.
                          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Fun games tonight, the zombies are starting to make sense. I want to try the solo campaign...hope its as fun as the multi.
                            Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• epic games last night fellas. Was a blast. And congrats to both teams for making it to the helicopter.

Comment

• Will try to rent tonight.
                                Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                                Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                                POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X