No announcement yet.

resistance 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Played for few mins last night. Wasn't a fan of what I played, but I'll give it another go....after I go pick up LITTLE BIG PLANET in a few mins...! Booyah..
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Just got my beta key but LBP out today.... I dont know.
      "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

Got my code. I'll probably download and try tonight. I hope it doesn't crash my PS3 like SOCOM did.

Also, I don't have a headset yet so I'll be mute.

Comment

Played a couple games with Bruce and dontEATnachos. I thought it was a lot of fun but a headset will be almost be mandatory to get a kick-ass game going. There was one part in the mission where two points needed to be held at the same time. Kind of tricky to do with no way to give orders or share information.

Comment

Fun times. Definitely improved from the private beta, but also harder. A mic is going to be a must in Co-op for sure. I like the spec ops and medic.
            "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

Yeah, that was pretty fun. Sorry if I sucked, first time playing. Definitely pretty cool.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Bruce - Rob wants me to thank you for saving his ass countless times. P.S. he thinks he is awesome with the shotgun.
                If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

Yes, thank you Bruce. That was my first time at playing, I need a MIC ASAP!
                  "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

Yeah, sorry about having to leave abruptley...Lesley wanted to play some LBP. But I will be investing in a decent bluetooth headset quite soon. Any ideas?

Comment

No prob. Rob IS awesome with the shotgun. I heard the mic sold with Socom is very good. I'm thinking of buying it just for the mic.
                      "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

Yeah, I'm going to pick up the new official Sony mic (It's designed to have special PS3 interactivity.) but I don't want to buy the shitty SOCOM game with it. It's supposedly sold as a standalone product. I looked at Target today and they didn't have it. I'm going to check some other stores this week. Shopping on the intertrucks would be too easy.

Comment

Yeah, but it's $50 by itself, $60 with Socom, I'd get it with Socom and sell the game. Just my opinion.

Comment

That's what I was thinking. I just need one that actually goes into my ear. The one I have with Warhawk fucking sucks and I can't hear shit (is partially deaf) haha.

Comment

Originally posted by Bruce Wayne View Post
                              Yeah, but it's $50 by itself, $60 with Socom, I'd get it with Socom and sell the game. Just my opinion.
                              This is exactly what I did. Bought the package yesterday, took SOCOM back today and used it to preorder Gears 2. I'll come out 15 bucks ahead on the deal.

The headset is very nice. It's comfortable and has nice sound quality. Plus it looks pretty non-douchey, unlike a lot of bluetooth headsets.

Apparently this beta is over at midnight on the 30th. Kind of a bummer, I was hoping to have more time with it. It's been a lot of fun. Does anyone know how you get the one trophy from the beta?

Comment

I didn't know the beta had a trophy.

Comment

Working...
                                X