No announcement yet.

Call of Duty 5: Or Fuck you Treyarch, you are no Infinity Ward

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The thing that's missing from zom-Nazi mode is the fact that if they get close to you, you're done for. You can't push 'em back or anything. What the fuck?

Left 4 Dead lets me live, why not these assholes?
    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Yeah, although I did swipe off a head or two with my knife.
      Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
      John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• Yeah, you can only get a few good licks in before they take you out (and the ending of the session takes for fucking ever to end).

They tauntingly linger on your failure when you expire in that game mode. As Dave Lo Pan once said, "this pisses me off to end."
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• That link brings up no article.

Comment

• Yah well, my Websense is rather lame.
            The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• So they realized that people only wanted to play the zombie mode? Haha, awesome.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Zombie mode is fun, the online multiplayer and co-op is good, but I'd rather play CoD4. I wouldn't mind paying $5-10 for just those modes though.
                "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• Blah blah WW2 games suck, blah blah, CoD4 is better, blah blah, March brings a new map pack with a new zombie level so I'll shell out 10 bucks for it, blah blah.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ari View Post
                    I wish you guys were playing this too.
                    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• It's ok, I found some other friends who play it so I'm not so lonely.

Comment

• Originally posted by nerdious dorkus View Post
                        lazergunpewpewpew! hahaha. yah... totally tired of ww2 shooters. apparently treyarch didn't get the memo. i personally want a vietnam game that's as good as cod4. that would be fucking epic! although... there would just be mainly snipers. until you called in an airstrike that is. ka-blooey!
                        Treyarch finally got the memo!
                        The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• Vietnam? Who gives a shit about Vietnam? BF:Vietnam already did it.

Comment

• Treyarch needs to just stop.

Comment

• Unless Treyarch is making a spiritual sequel to Jakob's Ladder*, this can douse itself in petrol and sod off.

*NOW IN POG FORM
                              Me quick one want slow

Comment

Working...
                              X