No announcement yet.

Call of Duty 5: Or Fuck you Treyarch, you are no Infinity Ward

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, fuck this game though. WW2 games can bite my bag. All about L4D. IT's gonna be on like Donkey Kong mofuckers!
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Oh L4D has me more excited than a night with Natalie Portman.

Well, almost.
      Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
      John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

And I swear to God, Kiefer Sutherland does the voice work for the game.

Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
        John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

Too many games right now. I'm not spending $60 to go back to WWII again. I might rent it though when I'm bored, just to fuck around with multiplayer.
          "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

I'm trying to debate on selling CoD4 this week. Since L4D is coming out soon. And I haven't played it in months.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Blasphemy!!
              "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

Goddammit! I need money to buy a 2nd PS3 controller for LBP. Stupid expensive controller.

Comment

I can't part with my copy, I love the game. Multiplayer is too fun. Here, PS3 dual shock 3 $45 on newegg with free shipping.

Comment

Oh snap son! Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Bruce Wayne View Post
                      Blasphemy!!
                      And insanity!

Comment

Downloaded the beta last night...firing it up tonight...I will haz this game, got the sweet hookup for $10 American...success to me (and prolly Ari, cuz I'm his squirrel master).
                        Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

wow, this game is fucking lame. Seriously. Not fun at all. All WWII games need to die quietly. Will not be buying this at all. Hope you guys have fun.

Comment

Is a demo out?
                            "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

yup ari plays it all the time
                              I'm Asian. I have naturally squinty eyes, which helps when reading small print/text.--Nerdious
                              Sasha Grey makes my willy do things that my balls are scared of.--Ari
                              Oh Wendy O. How she makes my balls climb into my scrotum.--Rob
                              She doesn't have a hippo shaped cock.--Ari

Comment

Ari has the beta unless that ended and the demo is out?
                                "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

Working...
                                X