No announcement yet.

Call of Duty 5: Or Fuck you Treyarch, you are no Infinity Ward

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They said XP....I may have to get this now.
    Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

Fuck all of that- 4 PLAYER CO-OP!

That's what gets me. Imagine COD4 but with us playing as your squad mates. Epic.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Who would you play with? Hard decision...

Comment

I was halfway there with the flame thrower tanks... nice!
          "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

Fuck that, Resistance 2, 8 player Co-Op, FTW!!!

I suppose COD5 has me a little interested now with 4 player Co-Op.
            "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

Yeah, but I was not a fan of the first Resistance at all. The story was too bland and generic for me, and there were no "HOLY SHIT" moments like in the COD series, IMO.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Trailer http://www.renegadegaming.com/news.php

I'm still loven the flame thrower!
                "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

Comment

Looks good, at least we still got shot guns.

Comment

No gameplay footage yet means I could care less about this.
                    Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                    John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

Oh you care

Comment

If the multiplayer doesn't rule the universe, then the game will be teh fail.

Comment

I think we already established that, I'm not excited at all about the normal gameplay..... I want to see if the multi-player will stand up to what we have now, and flamethrowers better be involved. I want to sneak up on those damn snipers and burn them to a crisp!

Comment

Yes... I'm still playing this! MMC has a new and approved site, check it out

http://mmcult.freeforums.org/index.p...ba871cf28f88b2

Comment

Dope... playing COD4 that is... F**K 5

Comment

So I got the beta key last night, and played till 11. Here is what I think:

-Exact same control scheme and set up as CoD4. This is a good thing, but a few little tweaks (like running and re-loading at the same time) would have been nice.
                                -4 perks now. The 4th is for vehicles. I used the perk to turn your tank cannon faster (or something to that effect)
                                -I jumped in a tank, and failed. I couldn't hit shit, and it took forever to re-load. Someone else jumped on the tank with me and manned the turret. That was kinda cool
                                -I am not used to these weapons at all
                                -The dogs are a great addition. Their barks are kinda freaky, and you get +3 for killing one. I knifed one of them right after it bit me.
                                -10 create a classes instead of 5
                                -I tossed a deadly gas grenade at someone. It bounced off their back. I saw no gas.
                                -I feel this game should have been a multiplayer expansion pack. I have no interest in playing the single player mode at all. If it was just a $30-40 expansion pack for CoD4, then it would be epic. I just don't like moving from the modern era back to WW2.

So overall, it's fun and more of the same. Once I learn the weapons better I should have more fun. I'll probably end up picking it up, but it might just be to hold me over till Left for Dead comes out.

Comment

Working...
                                X