This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will Rob You - a new show

Billy and I started a new show - www.willrobyou.com and had some fun this weekend. We have some good things coming and a schedule to be posted soon. We're ironing out all of the kinks but here is an example of what you can expect from us:

Billy laughs while I have a mental breakdown due to fear....

There are more clips from that particular playthrough on our Twitch channel.

"Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

We've been having a good time with this. Rob's production is out of this fucking world. He's making some incredible media sources for me to put together for the show, and I am always shocked at how quickly he puts together awesome shit. We've been making some real effort to look and sound better than most of the Twitch shit out there. And we don't want to just be "two dudes playing a game" even if that's probably going to be a very large chunk of it. Rob showed me his secret project last night to make internet deep dives and off topic conversations WAY more interesting, and I have spent the last two days wrapping my mind around it.

But I also want to make Rob play WAY more Phasmaphobia.

Comment

Appreciate the kind words sir. I just like creating shit and it helps that I've gotten a good response on it. As for the secret project, that's going to be a ton of fun and I'm hoping people will respond to that as much as you and I did. The development is coming along nicely and could be pretty awesome.

When we get a set schedule it'll be posted, a real website is in the works, and you'll be able to consume our content live, short clips, and bite sized chunks in various social media options OR just links here after the fact for those of you so inclined.

I do recommend you join the BDR discord channel if you haven't yet. The app on mobile works real well for those of you not on a computer all day but also, for those of you ON a computer all day there is some cool functionality that we messed around with this weekend. Some fun games we can all play together via Discord that were a bunch of fun.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Also, even if you don't think you can watch live, please give us a follow! We gotta feed the algorithm. If you want to come watch, plan on Friday 8PM-ish.

Comment

If you're not following us on Twitch, please follow us. You don't even have to watch. You can put all of the emails to junk. I'll be sad, but follllowwwww ussss. and then go subscribe to us on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/@willrobyou

I'll be posting clips from our streams there and will occasionally be streaming there as well.

Billy gaslights me but at :54 secs in there is indeed a creepy ghost shadow watching me.

I am very bad at this game. and my heart cannot take it.

Comment

Man fuck that goddamn hallway ghost. I legit did not see it until I went back to the VOD frame by frame.

There's more than likely going to be some kind of stream tonight around 8 Central. If Rob isn't available I may do some Hitman or start on a long term stream project of MY FAVORITE 100 GAMES OF ALL TIME because people love to bitch about opinions and we need more followers and people in chat so we can start getting that Amazon ad money.

Comment

Billy and I did like a 5 hour ep this weekend. He started out talking games and by the end he may have gotten have me very interested in AEW.

https://clips.twitch.tv/AwkwardDullC...b3mMGRz6pQUjqN

Comment

https://clips.twitch.tv/BombasticJol...EK4T98cet4jcaz

Comment

Rob developed a joshi fetish on this episode.

Comment

Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                    Billy and I did like a 5 hour ep this weekend. He started out talking games and by the end he may have gotten have me very interested in AEW.

https://clips.twitch.tv/AwkwardDullC...b3mMGRz6pQUjqN
                    I got back into wrestling a couple of months ago, so I get where Billy's coming from. When it comes to AEW, I'm all about Ruby Soho, yo.

Comment

Working...
                    X